Mfw my kid comes out half-Ukrainian

>mfw my kid comes out half-Ukrainian

Attached: 92ABD259-852C-48E9-AA6A-1DDFA0C945D5.jpg (1334x750, 81.94K)

Is NATO the AEW of military alliances?

Attached: 1645859065760.jpg (533x800, 91.94K)

No because Russia is actually afraid of NATO and less capable than NATO

you are on some JOKES, my brother. Putin literally showed the world his guns said im not afriad of you and attacked ukraine. not single nato country or anyone is trying to help them because russia would eat them alive, if theres one thing Putin did it was making Russia war capable again. so shut your bitch ass up

Nah nigga ukraine is beating alone KWAB

NATO most powerful members have weakened their military institutions to the point of ineffective with progressivism. Hopefully all this is a wake up call for the west. But I doubt it.

Chad Ukrainians are defeating Russia's attack solo LMAO some superpower

>weakened their military institutions to the point of ineffective with progressivism

Isn't this the goal of globohomo of tho? weaken nation states and make them more vulnerable to WEF one world government?

sup, Klitschko

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Attached: 1645861846810.png (486x746, 217.46K)

i dont know what type of homosexual media you watch for that type of news, im someone whos really close to whats goin on and im telling you Ukraine is fucked.

every single ukrainian public figure is making videos begging russia to stop, ukr president is doing the same. people are leaving as soon as they can or living in metros and bunkers. nato gives no fucks about the situation. after the war theyll make russia outcast with no visas and tourism. but when cunt azers where doin the same thing towards armenians they let it slide. nato is kwabed. if Putin really wanted he would team up with ACTUAL war ready countries and fuck this shit up

Source: your ass

if you have vpn switch to any uncensored country and watch whats really going on.

Fuck knows when I left the army. They were promoting permanently injured women ahead of men, despite the fact their physical capabilities didn’t meet the job requirements.

I'm not American you dumb nigger

Ukrainians are led by literal Nazis, fuck em.

Burgerland is Israel’s greatest ally, yet built on nazi science. The world is a strange place. The one thing americas politicians and Russian oligarchs have in common? Israeli citizenship. I’m not a ‘da Jews’ brainlet, but it’s obvious Israel is a cause of a lot of problems

exacly and not only that ukraine in its own had a lot of problems. russia is gonna save more lifes with this war than destroy

So this is how neo-cons and globohomos propagandize the leftoids into become useful idiots for the military industrial complex.

>MUH GAY TROONS

Attached: 1645864548459m.jpg (1024x920, 115.71K)

when azerbaijan attacked armenia out of nowhere ukraine supported them with guns despite azers being literal nazis and attacking inocent people. nato did nothing but said "uh oh thats bad we belive in you". armenia ofc got fucked having no ally no money no troops and no guns and everybody moved on despite 1000s of inocent lives taken. and now ukraine wants "support" because nazi russians are killing them. but they were ones trying to start this war by claiming russian terretories and goin to suck off nato, by having nazi wars in their own fuckin country and hating russians for years. fuck ukraine they deserve what they got. i hope actual innocent people are going to be ok but ukraine and its goverment need a lesson

tbf gays and trannies should be used as expendable vanguard