Is this look achievable natty?

Is this look achievable natty?

Attached: balor.jpg (1200x900, 80.56K)

yes

Devitt never did drugs

no

Unless you count having semen shot in your mouth and backside a drug.

He has Aids so yes

Yes. All the old BC guys in New Japan always talked about how Fergal wouldn't even look at a carb, let alone eat one.

Yes, because he gave chemsex to Dublin boys instead

Homophobia is disgusting.

Would poppers show up on a wellness test?

Yes, but it's not sustainable all-year round unless you have S-tier genetics or are extremely autistic and weighing your food.

Direct shots of testosterone

Dude knows his work arounds

sperm is full of estrogen, not testosteron. it's why reddit pedo troons all jerk off their dogs and eat the sperm

Smart guy, not eating veggies

I work out 2-3x a week and eat well and I pretty much look like this, so yes. I might have a little more fat on me but not much.

Aye. Balor belike didn't receiveth th're natty, but yond's an achievable physique.

Basic weight lifting will get you the muscle. Diet is the hard part to get that lean.

you can tell by his delts and the thickness of his biceps and veins that he isn't natty

but that's based, because natties have no place in the wrestling business desu

this, being that muscular at low BF is a dead giveaway that someone isn't natty

you can get big natty, but you'll be a big fat bloated mess -- and the second you cut away that fat you'll start losing muscle

achievable -- technically yes, sustainable no

This guy has no idea what he's talking about.

Nothing wrong with chemsex. The stories have been going round here and the internet since 2013 though for anyone who doesn't know: while in the UK around NJPW tours and before WWE, Balor was famous for boasting about attending Methedrone-filled gay sex parties lasting for up to 72 hours. My favourite story from the era was him claiming to have had half a dozen brickies (he likes big bastard looking working class men) blasting up his arse for hours on end. Also remember a story of him being used as a urinal for an evening while strapped to a table.

No idea if the rumours, as seen in this thread and elsewhere, of him having HIV and having a theraputic use exemption for testosterone with WWE are true though.

LOL, post body.

You people have poor genetics cause those muscles ain't nothing to out there

Am tempted to

A lot, I mean if all it takes is some abs and shoulders is not that hard to score here

LOL, you'll look more like chris-chan than Balor. Keep typing keyboard warrior.

LOL. You post your drug free body too.

Attatched is a photo of Dorian Yates drug free. This is elite genetics in a pic, and Balor """drug free""" is only a few Clens away from looking 2x better than the arguably GOAT bodybuilder when he was drug free and half Balor's age.

Balor's on PEDs. Anyone claiming to look like Balor is on PEDs.

Attached: dorian.jpg (481x640, 117.64K)