Financially speaking, what did you give your gf this Valentine’s?

Financially speaking, what did you give your gf this Valentine’s?
Me
>bouquet
>pack of chocolate
>wine
>6 ETH

Attached: A1A5BB07-28C1-4235-855F-3F03FC567DFA.gif (1433x1005, 845.59K)

I’m a poorfag so I’ll be taking her to this Italian place I like. I’ll be spending about $50

Nothing, she bought me gifts and took me out for dinner.

A place to live for another day lmao

>bouquet of flowers
>went to next suburb over and got her favourite milk tea
Might go ice skating together tomorrow, dunno yet.
>mfw she didn't shit on me for having a "crappy job" today

Attached: pepe_exasperated.jpg (229x220, 6.61K)

not a god damn thing.

I have no girlfriend. The concept scares and I can’t devote to someone who is as flawed as I am. I prefer to become a better person for myself instead

Find a cute mildly autistic short girl
There’s a lot of em

Unironically happened
Bought my bipolar gf $120 worth of roses bouquet with cute message. She smiles when I give them to her half asleep. She wakes up, calls them ugly then throws them on the floor towards me, then picks them all up and bins them.
I told her what a waste of money, and she got more mad

Attached: 1638231627839.jpg (235x215, 7.84K)

Didn't buy her anything yet and I found a new GPU (3080) in her closet.
I'm fucked guys. I literally can't buy her something that expensive now I have been buying dips all month.

What's her problem?

She said she was depressed (always says this) then I kinda ignored her and she flared up and threw my rosies.
Kept saying I'm never getting her flowers and it was a waste of effort.
She has a very tight vagina

Attached: images (20).jpg (385x385, 21.99K)

Leave her. She'll never get over her disorder and you'll always suffer for it. Worst of all, she'll never care and WILL cheat on you during an episode.

Just pretend she’s a hooker to fuck if she’s really hot. If she’s still banging you who cares

Don't stick your dick in crazy user.

Get her a big ass bag of MATIC. The valentine's day gift that keeps on giving big boy. We out here.

How tf do you all have gfs?

We fly to Amsterdam, day went well breakfast, dinner but then I fucked this girl. She is already back to the airport and I will stay in Amsterdam.

>10+ years single
>shutdown any flirting woman do to me
>stuck in 5 figure hell
Eternal isolation is comfy

Easy
Step 1: Act not like a schizo
Step 2: Acquire GF
Step 3: Act like schizo again.

>bukakke
>bar of chocolate

You don’t need that in your life user. You deserve better.

Normalfaggots leave this board. Bobo please wipe these niggers out.

6’3, in school and young. It’s not terribly difficult, even for an autist but I think it’s because people tend to be a little more social in college

kys

Thanks

Be right wing, go to right wing places, make friends with the girls, just friends, don’t attempt to romance any of them. When you make friends with enough of them a virgin qt will ask you out on her own. It’s just a matter of time. If you go trying to romance them they get defensive and you’re a creep. If none of them are asking you out don’t get upset with them. Politely focus your attention elsewhere while not burning the bridges you built bc one of them may become a surprising option later. It’s literally just being based, and kind to an extremely large number of women and turning down bad ones. Worked for me.

Come kill me coward

*WHERE?*