You should really DYOR on this no code smart contract stuff Unilab is releasing this month...

You should really DYOR on this no code smart contract stuff Unilab is releasing this month. Any business or individual can add smart contracts to their mix without needing to hire any devs or without coding knowledge themselves. It's WordPress or Wix but with smart contracts.

Attached: 1609476809678.jpg (200x107, 5.96K)

i choose not to

>without needing to hire any devs or without coding knowledge themselves
Kek it's funny how you say that then suddenly something goes wrong and i fucking panik

like those DIY youtube videos

That's still probably not going to convince those boomers. They want things to run like the old days. That's actually not a bad idea to be honest

can't realte user. I buy brand new things. That's the power of investing in based projects

Pepe's ok i assure you.

Attached: 1639485890590.jpg (200x166, 6.22K)

>They want things to run like the old days
what's the point? They whine because they want advanced technology and now that it's actually happening these fuckers choose to ignore it

>no code smart contract
what now?

But like isn't it safer to just safer to hire one guy? Not like you'd be spending more than a few 100k on him

Just read the fucking thread man user. Stop being annoying like my dad

fucking dramatic ass frog

did you forget to change your ip there, retard? zoomers are so incapable they cant even scam properly...

What happens if you eat this actually? I was always curious as a child but somehow was scared of poisoning

it expands like 100x its size when soaked in water, so i guess it could blow out your stomach or something

It is useless for me to make my own shitocoin, if they only have that then ngmi

so you're telling me that a bunch of people who doesn't know about smart contracts... are going to be launching them?

btw off topic once I ate of one those little bags and I didn't die, I only got a terrible sore throat

I prefer this pepe than the one from years ago, it was disgusting and not funny

we want no smart contracts you faggots give me some pen and paper, you don't even know how to write in cursive!

scamcoin
those were the good old days where we didn't have to worry about anything in life and just go to this stupid platform after school just to pretend we're racist or watch crazy user conspiracies

>no code contract smart stuff

Yeah OP you sound reliable

nah, read below it only gives you a sore throat

>pepe eat chicken powder
OMG ME NEXT

why don't you want to make your own shitcoin user?

why? i don't want to have a company, i just want to be able to live alone

Easy shit, sell some of your stuff and you'll have your own house

why would business would like to adapt smart contracts in the first place? shed some light op

>rich kid spotted
Kill your father and inherit all his wealth

Attached: 16245878978567.jpg (660x575, 71.28K)

yeah, curious like it is a good thing... You actually should have knowledgeable people in your team