It looks like symbiosis and Injective are doing something together...

It looks like symbiosis and Injective are doing something together. It might have something to do with I injective making it possible to open a spot market for any shitcoin in crypto and incorporating Symbiosis’ ability to swap any coin to any other coin..or maybe Symbiosis will just handle liquidity routing..Any layer 1 shitcoin can be transferred to cosmos, which is the layer 2 the Injective DEX uses. Anyways, do with this speculation whatever you want. The sis mainnet is coming up.

Attached: 1637654328976.jpg (959x888, 58.25K)

I'm surprised something like INJ would incorportate with a no-name bullshit

Also oddly haven't seen many INJ threads on here, Is that shit even alive anymore?

So you're trying to tell me that they both ideally do the same thing?
Why are they partnering up then?
That's just ridiculous

Attached: b8cb631c051f72970ddedf92fd5e7558_512.png (512x468, 197.46K)

Elimination of competition

that's a little too many words, can s-s-someone explain?

>mainnet is coming up
>inj partnership

uh i think i get the hint.. you're asking us to buy in right?

Attached: 1643587956884.jpg (1007x686, 101.18K)

There's a possibility of it being used for helping with swapping other shitcoins into the ones for which pairs are available.

that's exactly why every thread on biz is created but don't fall for it, it's all a ruse inj has tanked and this shitcoin isn't going to make it - look at the market, everything looks like a damn mess. It's obvious everyone's bags are getting heavier

Attached: 1617283976543.jpg (299x168, 7.83K)

ok kys

Theoretically it should actually work, but not sure how it would be

they fucking died. Long gone history get over it. There are better things in the market

probably they're partnering up becasue sis is doing way better and the inj developers don't want to die and be broke.

>coping mechanism

>The sis mainnet is coming up.
wen wen wen

who even fucking buys shitcoins in the first place man. Use some fucking brains while investing. Do people really love getting anal fucked or what

>Do people really love getting anal fucked or what
y-yes

Attached: 1604957783970.jpg (200x200, 6K)

people end up buying them for short term, but get stuck with it and then can't really do anything. So sis saves the day

>Symbiosis will just handle liquidity routing
in my opinion they should handle the swaps. A friend told me it's way much more convenient to use comparing to the other paltforms

>So sis saves the day
i had a really good time tho

hold up, So you're telling me there are more swap platforms out there?

he wants Us to Buy so he can be the richest guy there is to live. I wouldn't mind if we lived in a monarchy but this isn't saudi arabia

>he wants Us to Buy
i don't see why not?