SAD NEWS

Andrew Martin, best known for his time in the WWE as 'Test' has died.

Attached: MV5BZWE5NTEzZjAtMDVlZS00MDU4LWFlMjUtZjI0ZjU3YzZlYThmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDUzOTQ5MjY@._V1_.jpg (736x1118, 100.95K)

Oxy is worth it.

MODS STICKY NOWWW

reminder that this geek trained at the hart dungeon and with dory funk and still was the drizzling shits after 18 pushes

But enough about Roman Reigns

This dude was intercontinental champion, ECW champion, and as far as I know he never murdered anybody or said the N word. So why does WWE pretend he doesn't exist? Why has he never been in the new games? He was based and nobody has ever done the big boot better.

EXTRA! EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT!

The big news in Tinseltown and across the 48 states today is that FRANK GOTCH, a real whippersnapper, has died in a tragic fashion.

This flash bang wiz kid was a wrestling dynamo who captured the hearts of the women folk has sadly proven that just like the Titanic, even the strongest of gents are not unsinkable.

The world will weep tears of sadness for Mr. Gotcha. He will forever reside in the hearts of Americans but not those lousy Krauts! Remember to buy your Liberty Bonds and help keep us all free from the filthy frankfurters across the ol' Atlantic!

Attached: Gotch-pose-arms-crossed.jpg (521x700, 113.07K)

Steroids, probably

This. His name was actually a rib on him for not being able to pass a drug test.

Stephanie still moans his name when Pauletty is allowed out of his cuckold cage one day a year.

you need to go back

Died young of drugs and didn't have an Eddie type following they could exploit.

Test banged prime Stacy Keibler and Kelly Kelly.. i bet he died a happy man

Test

Where the fuck is the sticky?

They claim stickies are for containment and this doesn't justify containment as most people won't post about him

Test fucked prime Stacy and Kelly and died before the world became really fucking gay so I envy him

I am going to steal this, wait a week, and then post this to its own thread.

whyd you post a picture of val venis

shit well when you put it that way you might be right

Attached: asburyshuffle.gif (320x188, 474.75K)

Confirmed

Best known for his “Devil’s Advocate” gimmick