THE WHITE HOUSE AND BIDEN TOLD US THAT RUSSIA WAS GOING TO INVADE TODAY AND NOTHING IS HAPPENING REEEEEE

THE WHITE HOUSE AND BIDEN TOLD US THAT RUSSIA WAS GOING TO INVADE TODAY AND NOTHING IS HAPPENING REEEEEE

Attached: bobo20.png (428x443, 234.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OTBdO18zmxQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

two more weeks

>MUH CHYNA FUD
>MUH COVID
>MUH EVERGRAND
>MUH WW3
hahahahahahahaha

Imagine listening to MSM and thinking you're ever gonna make it
LAMOing @ your life

>16th-20th is what it said you fucking nonce
and no, nothing ever happens.

but heres a video of my friend kicking dicks in on the guitar

youtube.com/watch?v=OTBdO18zmxQ

WHY WOULD THE WHITE HOUSE, CIA AND MOSSAD LIE TO US ABOUT SOMETHING THIS DANGEROUS?
They even took out their personal from ukraine.

they said wednesday

Attached: 1622037469614.jpg (887x675, 128.4K)

Bullshit. They said Monday and then changed it to Wednesday this Friday.
Sometimes memes are a fucking prophecy

>Bobos roleplay as smart people able to predict the market
>They unironically believe glowniggers lies

Because they know that Putin will not take the bait. So they escalete the situation to a point of dread and freeze it there so the cattle will look at the enemy abroad and ignore their enemies at home.

It's nothingburger, you visit Any Forums too much. War isn't even real lmao.

good to know the invasion is scheduled for Wednesday, what time exactly? So I can put my shorts correctly.

nothing personell
nothing will happen
it's all a game which gives politicans and governments on each side some bonus points from the population after "de-escalation"
do you trust the CIA?
what did CIA do to its own population?
so yeah no.

mmm... beef..

Attached: 1606346638664.jpg (787x553, 63.16K)

Nothing gonna happen. They are just using mass media to distract people from economic collapse caused by incompetent actions of politicians and bankers. They just don't want to accept responsibility and try to create a narrative where they look good, nothing else, just politics.

Attached: war_fud.jpg (749x768, 134.49K)

To suppress LINK

SPIEGEL FOUND THE REAL HITLER DIARY SELL NOW

>making a fake crisis because your party spied on an active president

those bloody thirsty cucks cant stand when there arnt any wars going on, so they will just start some shit to get them fighting each other. dont be suprised if there will be a false flag to kick things off

Lol pussy american and British soldiers maybe havent finished running away, usa needs to be sanctioned for encouraging war, they so badly want to crash everything but it just wont.

two more weeks with Sanna? don't mind if I do
imagine falling for russia fud a week after putin forces the central bank of russia to bend the knee to bitcoin lmao

Attached: 9a0rjeng0yo61[1].jpg (640x1354, 114.63K)

I have a question. Is Russia aware of they are going to invade Ukraine? Mb someone should have made them known about it.