SOME NEWFAGS ON THIS BOARD STILL DO NOT OWN A FULL BITCOIN

Attached: laugh.jpg (250x248, 11.53K)

I'm short a full bitcoin

post your wallet address and send a bitcoin to me i'll send it back

All in alts nigger
Why should I bother with boomercoin when all I invested was 3k.
If I bought bitgoyim I would be in the negative now. Right now sitting comfy at 15k

>there are car owners right now who down own a Model T

Instead i sold this dragon for 36k lmao fuck off u btc maxis are old.. get off Any Forums.. u have work in an hour.. take the kids to school or something.

Attached: LpJ2wOFsKtD5SNghmHdB_r87sh4wNtmD0NRX3Wp2E5Q.png (400x400, 7.19K)

You can get it for cheap. BCH is the real bitcoin.
$320 vs $42k. The choice is obvious.

Attached: 483-4839187_bitcoin-cash-logo-3-graphic-design-hd-png.jpg (840x607, 124.8K)

>boomercoin
jesus christ dude. just get 50-100btc and fucking retire
its literally not that hard. just fucking do it dipshit!

I sold one for $1200 in 2016

I have 9.5 BTC worth of ETH and 0 BTC
it is absolutely pants on head retarded to hold BTC over ETH and has been for years; you have to be a complete blockchain illiterate moonboy NPC to not get it by now

just opened a x125 leverage 100 btc position long, thanks for the financial advice

the only smart guy in the thread

Attached: 1644582419177.jpg (960x516, 49.52K)

I don't think I even hold a satoshi and I don't want any.

Thanks I'm rich now.
It was literally that easy.
What's your excuse poorfags?
>bbbbut I can't afford it
Just rob an exchange you pussybrained faggot

dude...eth fees are fucking $146 for a shitty defi contract. If you honestly believe that eth is going to 10x and retards are going to spend $400 gas to transfer $10 stablecoin and spend $1460 for a shitty defi contract that earns them 20% yoy, you're a retard.
its tapped out. thats the thing with utility coins...eventually their price will settle on whatever cost + margin of their utility is.
Stores of Value on the otherhand....those get bigger and bigger....in fact the bigger they get the bigger they are going to get.

based and heatherpilled

>actually being this stupid.

You just confirmed what OP says, kek

>1pbtid
>triggered and cant debunk
a fucking Any Forums HN reader are you?
HAHAHAHHAHAHA
in it for the "tech"?
HAHAHHAHAHAHAH
a "full-stack nodejs" developer?
HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Dude, it makes more sense to call you newfag who mentioned this, not those who don't have full BTC. Of course, almost the entire crypto context depends on BTC. But it's not the only way to make a profit. It's pretty expensive anyway.

The world has changed. The one who will achieve mass adaptation will be the future star. Ethereum lost its crown with stupid technical problems. Next up is the rise of the L1s. So whether someone buys high-quality shit like NEAR determines whether that person is new or not.

Attached: 1644827241232s.jpg (220x221, 6.86K)

Try to a tay humble user. Not everyone has the ability to see the future. Most people have been conditioned by their Instagram and TikTok feeds and now have mental disorders. These altcoins give them a sense of purpose. Let them be.