Pic related

>pic related
How do I profit from this?

Attached: photo_2022-02-14_16-12-34.jpg (720x1280, 104.46K)

you invest into projects that make public goods financially rewarding
this thesis is basically the final redpill. this is why most (smart) anons bought eth
whereas the various well-capitalized geth forks bring no real value to the world. so they're short-term sentiment plays at best

your asking the wrong people ser OP. I thought you could do better kek

I'd be surprised if you can even profit out from this, it's highly unlikely purely because of the fact that web3 doesn't actually fucking exist

>Dixon
literally who?

Attached: 16165435434545s.jpg (216x233, 7.92K)

Dude i barely get out of bed, don't fuck around so early

How do retarded faggots like you even exist?
Do you really think there's no need for this system to come in? Really?

Tell me this when everyone's heavy into them and you regret that you made fun of it

i-i don't get it

WEB3. It is right here. How do you not see it?

>ser OP
jeet spotted

>web3 doesn't actually fucking exist
it doesn't exist NOW. But it will eventually just like how web2 came into existence. I mean there has to be something to work on teh shortcomings of web2

there will never be any regret faggot

It would actually be pretty based if everything gets decentralized imo. Since it's gaining alot of popularity, it seems like a good option

you sound like those kids who say smart contracts are good just because everyone else is adopting them kek. I mean do some research before shitting here

>everything gets decentralized imo
n0o0oooooo0

idk but it'd be funny to say dixon sucked my dick

Once upon a time, on an internet far away, people actually used to have some vague control and independence as according to the content they produced and the information they gathered about themselves and their interests.
At the moment they are all funnelled through large tech corporations.

They are. The literal fact that everyone/ every industry is adopting them because they make life so much more convenient

bros, should I go ALL IN ICP?

>IF DIGITS I DO.

>large tech corporations.
mmmmmmm daddddyyyy

kek another delusional fucker.

Attached: 1623467094869.jpg (174x200, 6.88K)

i will only do what my favorite crypto youtuber says

Attached: 1622312323417.jpg (824x715, 56.01K)

so according to you, bugs and technological malfunctions are convenient? Especially when you're dealing with huge amounts of data?

Can we just drop the fucking logic for once?

>shortcomings of web2
like?

well I don't know, but I don't believe in web3 so there's that

Web3.0 means the internet with full inclusion of the people. The creation of the web and all that is on it still lies with tech companies, only that this time what to do with the web and how to go about it lies in the hand of individuals.

if you don't then im going to have to put you under the boomer category even though you have decent brain capacity

You know how democracy is a government that idolizes the people? web 3 follows the same model

>with full inclusion of the people
there is still inclusion of people. The web is the biggest decentralized platform that is literally owned by no one.

do you know there's actually a possibility of web3 to be here sooner than expected, and you're going to have to shut your ignorant mouth up

>the literal fact that everyone/every industry is adopting them...

exaggerating much user?

being part of web 3 is the way to profit from it OP. invest in projects that give you absolute control of what you do. for instance, Crypto Islands got a p2e game designed to reward players. it gives every single player the total control as to how they write their story while playing. it all stops where the imagination of a player stop which is near impossible. this way, you will profit from web 3 and also be an active part of it.

But it's not here yet, right?