The lesson to learn from this is that swinging is better than bagholding

ROSE did a 100x for swingies in the past 6 months. It would do a 10x, then crash all the way back down, then do a 2x > crash > 2x > crash > 2x > crash over and over. If you were swinging ROSE then you easily went from $1k to $100k+. I'm going to swing next pump, fuck all of you.

Attached: iipp.png (699x540, 389.92K)

who achieved a 100x on rose?

I do hindsight swing trading as well, but I also use leverage, easy 10000x

>just predict all the tops and crashes perfectly bro
whoah, why didnt i think of this

I did a 40x but I stopped swinging because people told me to stop it's dangerous. Now I only have 315k rosies. WHen we were pumping from 13 cent to 30 cent, I sold. then it crash to 20 cent, then pump back to 30 cent. and it did this every day for weeks, I made insane gains from that, then I swung on the major pumps with the listing, and the followup pumps, I didn't swing at 60 cent though or the last pump cause I got scared, I wish I didn't chicken out, it'd be a 80x from my current position if I did another 2x off it.

what goes up must come down. If ROSE does more than a 50% pump, then it will always crash after.

>Inb4 Priced out

This is FUD. Linkies who bought the bottom but they baghold instead of selling the $50 pump are now screwed. Same for Kadena bagholders. Selling the top is as important as buying the bottom.

That's a woman

Attached: 1640754431086.png (640x640, 611.5K)

>tfw held link and kadena the entire time
It's suffering

If only we could go back to the future

I sold link after that pump. bought it in 2018 too. Then I swung into a bunch of coins and did more than a 500x. I will always defend swinging. Like imagine this. Link from $50 to $500 is only a 10x. You could've swung from $50 into ROSE at 4 cent then did more than a 10x off ROSE then swung back into LINK. Always swing when you're up a lot.

We had a cat for a while that would actually fetch stuff, bringing it right back to your feet. Cutest thing ever.
My fucking sister had to run her over How does that even happen?
Now I'm sad again, thanks for reminding OP.
Thanks for reading my blog

>t.

Attached: DFF154DF-D5E6-4881-8FF9-73E16D70E957.png (1024x845, 282.06K)

bullshit

what if you miss a swing? Surely it'd be better to have a long going and a separate swing trade?

He must be a cool guy to get a girlfriend like that with his looks

I swung from 28k to 50k lost half my stack felt great

user you are a retard

Hold for feb 23rd.