SHEESH

Attached: sheesh.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A9xlIaZQSyc&ab_channel=RahRahSposts(RahRahShitposts)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did he disrobe a jap lady ?shheeeeeeeeeessssh

You can really see his freakish athleticism with that jump. Gotta be a 50" vertical.

wtf that splash was pretty sweet

dimes

Attached: 1645415088464.jpg (753x843, 152.87K)

Yeah but he looked completely fucking lost during the match. It's incredible to me they have him in front of a live audience.. He's 8-10 months away from being ready for a singles match.

got damn my nigga soaring thru the skies

>that jump
>freakish athleticism
youtube.com/watch?v=A9xlIaZQSyc&ab_channel=RahRahSposts(RahRahShitposts)

This BORK clone always reminds me of a mentally retarded kid that graduated with my class back in 2013.
>he always had a badly done crew cut as he would pull it out of his scalp if his hair got too long
>had that resting tard face
>wasn't fat but wasn't skinny, tard muscles
And most notably,
>he would run into random classrooms when he got away from his assigned helper. Stare straight at everyone without blinking before running out of the room screaming random gibberish
I applaud the WWE for hiring Kurt.

He should be doing an elbow drop. That splash looked girly as fuck; especially since he's going for some sorta fresh-out-of-prison look.

this isn't main nxt i think

this nigga look like he's the guy doing that ladder daggering in the major lazer video for pon de floor

SHEEEEEEEEESH haters be hatin'

You can just feel the raw talent even if he is a little rough around the edges. Future GOAT for sure.

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESH that dude is dead call a hearse

>jig a booooooooo slang is acceptable for zoomers and faggots to say
Russia, please nuke us already.

HOLY FUCKING SHEEEEESH DAT NIGGA DEAD FR FR

damn, rip asuka

lmao please tell me that's not his finisher

>Its ok when Ultimate Warrior did it

could be worse

Attached: pendulum splash.webm (600x338, 430.33K)

>NOOO ITS 2022 YOU CAN'T JUST DO BASIC LOOKING MOVES WHERE ARE THE 720 ROTATIONS!!!!

Warrior actually managed to make his splash look impressive.

>the height on that splash
SHEEEEEEEEESH

I've finally realized why I dislike this bald-headed faggot so much.
The tattoos on his arms look horrible. He would look a lot better with no ink or a different shirt.

for me, it's the paw print tattoos

And HARLAND makes it look deadly.

Maybe if he had his arms sleeved entirely and the ink went onto his back. Like how Randy has his. It would look better?
>HARLAND
More like FAAAAAAAAAAGLAND as you're a giant faggot with your failed social media campaign to get daddy Vince's attention.