Pedophile moment

pedophile moment

Attached: ifindirmoredisgustingthathesattractedtoafatty.png (565x1158, 743.33K)

kek based
love when these "people" bury themselves

Gresham's alt account

>those tiddies at 13
what are they putting in the food

Attached: loli.jpg (587x378, 35.25K)

>he hasn't seen all those Brazilian qts on IG

growth hormones and estrogen in the food and drink

Is that when she was getting raped by Big Daddy Yum Yum?

kill yourself pedo

So she's been that hideous for that long?
You literally hate to see it.

I am willing to bet that is a Any Forums user’s account. So many of you need mental help.

cry more roastie chaser

im more of the theory it's from girls from broken families racking up quick to attract a man than that. made much more sense once someone said that

unironically my sister loved tendies and she ended up having large breasts

She looks like a 40+ yearold cafeteria worker here

Jordynne Grace cunnyposter confirmed?

This is true. When young women aren't around a biologically related male their body enters a survival mode and they physically mature much faster (theoretically to find a mate so they can survive. Daughters of single mothers have periods much earlier and do everything else much earlier, plus they are targets for nonces.
The effects of single motherhood are huge.

nothing, girls mature at different speed
when I was in high school at the age of 14, plenty of girls had already C cups with a few girls rocking D racks

why not both?

do you have a single fact to back that up?

my godmother's parents were togehter and claimed she started menstruating at the age of 11

yeah, you need to shoot yourself in the face kind of help

Yes.

anecdotally it lines up about 90% of the time. trailer trash turbo roasts with 13yo d cup daughters and very close intact nuclear families with 14-15yo daughters that haven't flooded yet

I definitely think it's a combo just more my point than the whole nutrition/estrogen angle

when simping goes wrong

I hadn't heard your thought before, so that's interesting

There's also more strange men around them, which is how they get abused. The nonce tactic is find a clueless single mother and prey on her kids.

May I see it?

She's ugly as shit there but there is literally nothing wrong with finding a 13 year old sexually attractive.