What’s the consensus so far?

I’m kinda tempted. The last game I bought was 2K19 but it’s slow paced “””realistic””” gameplay just becomes so boring way too quickly. I still go back to play ‘13 and 2K14 on my 360 but what I’ve seen from gameplays so far 2K22 seem to be closer to those titles, it looks more fast-paced and less complicated, like the 7th gen games

Attached: 7F2A6912-4773-4B6B-8F53-DE908A73FF95.jpg (480x600, 113.38K)

Eh, it hits different

Attached: 1c6w3u.jpg (384x313, 82.8K)

WWE 2K22 is going to be lit! The roster has shaped up nicely, the graphics have improved from 2K20’s shit show, and GM Mode is back. I think everyone is going to learn with the extra year+ time, this is going to be a terrific wrestling installment.

It hits different thats for sure

It can't be worse than 2k20. It already looks miles better graphically amd I can't see how it could he more buggy. I'll probably get it since I'm not a broke ass neet

Steamdeck is already out. Anyone here have one and tried WWE2K games on it?

Attached: 1643778866532.webm (460x400, 2.03M)

They are always broken on PC

under two weeks ago and they're still being secretive. Barely any gameplay shown, two matches that's it and they were edited. They stuck a combo system into it that they've also barely shown. Mygm mode is much much worse than the one that was made 15 years ago. Only three matches per show, no tag titles or mid card belts. Just wait for reviews because the only YouTubers who have played it are incentivized to say only positive things

why do I want now an Assassins Creed with dogs

>I'll probably get it since I'm not a broke ass neet
Exactly. I preordered for PS5. I hope it's good, but if it isn't I'll just play Gran Turismo 7 more.

>They stuck a combo system into it
wasn't there one in the older games on the PS3/360, you know instead of just smashing X/Square you were able to connect throws and punches using the analog sticks, if the opponent didnt reverse during the combo you ended up causing major damage

Go back

combos have been in the older arcade style ones yeah. locking up just to do a Irish whip sounds shitty though
huh? not allowed to say a bad thing about game faggot?

Take your reddity essays of whining and crying and fuck off. No one gives a shit about your 'reeeee secretive, no tag titles!!' pant pissing.

op asked a question retard. don't like it leave the fucking thread and finger your ass some more to relax

>yfw your video game doesn't have tag titles

Attached: 20210309_131342.png (882x758, 10.03K)

this what grinds my gears, Cyberpunk exposed these ""journo"" cucks so fucking hard
they were uploading videos in April claiming how the game is the most polished game with the best open world ever but they cant show gameplay, then the game came out in December and it was a broken dumpster fire on all platforms
how in the hell consumers don't see through this shit by now?

this but unironically

There is no parkour in Assassin's Creed games anymore. Or assassins for that matter.

i would wait at least a month OP..or just buy elden ring

They keep it really secretive until the last minute so nobody really knows if it's good.

Theres no way I am buying it at least until I see some real world (non shill) reviews. Been burned too many times now.