How come WWE never had a 6 stars match, unlike Konami

How come WWE never had a 6 stars match, unlike Konami

Attached: DE5A2ADD-45D4-4350-B0AF-7CA549D9A7DF.jpg (768x400, 149.12K)

Wrong picture, OP.

Attached: Steven_Armstrong's_death.png (1366x731, 1.37M)

That fight was lame and gay.
>"I brainwashed myself to think my arm is your twin brother now lets fight to the death"
kek absolutely retarded and not in a fun MGRising kinda way.

doesnt even come close to Old Snake vs Adamska Liquid Revolver “Shalashaska” Ocelot’s build-up and storytelling

MODS

Holy zoomer

Wrong match, faggot. Everybody was tired of this feud by that point. It peaked here.

Attached: REX vs RAY.jpg (3840x2160, 449.89K)

MGS4 fight was meant to be taken dead seriously. It was the apex of Kojima's self indulgent faggotry.
MGR fight was hilarious and done very tongue-in-cheek. The devs were having as much of a laugh as the player.

based IGN autist

I don't even know what the fuck that means.

>MGS4 fight was meant to be taken dead seriously

Yes, but not in the way you're pretending. It was to be taken seriously because that fight literally retook you through a 10-year-long journey in the space of 15 minutes.

This match was more kino

Attached: 61183BAC-2F73-4A53-AFCA-1A9DEE4B1E4B.jpg (750x560, 259.81K)

>Decades of storytelling throughout one of the best PPV trilogies
>Culminates in an overbooked, overlong mess of a Fourth installment that hastily and messily "ties up loose ends"
>Main event is okay, but falls flat. Mainly remembered for that moment where Snake and Ocelot make out for some reason.
Meanwhile, with Armstrong
>Introduced and killed in the same hour
>Possibly the best talker in the promotion's history
>Massive hulking hoss, but quick and actually threatening
>GOAT theme
>Uses every single second of his limited time to get massively over
>Every single word he speaks is etched into the audience's mind. His promos are quoted line for line on the regular
Clear to me which one's more impressive, that's for damn sure.

On top of having an absolutely retarded premise to begin with, it was also nostalgia-bait, yes.

you sound like you try to be some internet gaymer “journalist”, ya retard lmao

MGS4 fight was just a stupid cinematic where you had to press some buttons, designed specifically to appeal the stupid nostalgia of some old faggots who wanted to go back to a time that never existed. Pretty much the equivalent of capeshit in vidya.

MGS has never not had retarded premises, but it uses them for absolute shlockino. Rising is not even in the same ballpark (It's good, but it has nothing on Kojima's wild rides.)

>got filtered by a simple two sentence assessment
>calls someone else a retard
kek okay brainlet

Completely disagree. The tone is way more fun with Rising. Kojima was taking himself seriously. That's the only fun part about his shit.

>Snake and Ocelot make out for some reason
that’s during the MGS3 phase and in MGS3 it was already implied Ocelot is gay by Volgin (who was also gay)
it is implied Ocelot wasn’t only the most devoted friend of Big Boss, he loved John in a totally gay sense

He wanted some snake poop on his dick

>writes a blogpost like some reddit faggot
>”h-hehe filtered”
holy cope lmao

If you can't take your own batshit seriously, then who the fuck else can? The fact it takes itself seriously is a positive, not a negative. Telling absolutely wild stories while having a straight face is something sorely lacking in modern media because everyone has to have that "le quirky wink to the audience wink to let them know you don't take it seriously," bullshit.

>two sentences is a blog post

Attached: 173494433678.png (645x729, 74.68K)

You have to be 18 to post here

Gotta admit, I'm not gonna disagree with you there. You're kinda selling me on Kojima's batshit insanity here. You should sell cars user.

>completely ignores his own blogpost he posted before
kek what a schizo

user doesn't like you hating on his movie that larps as a game

>Kojima being insane is new info for him
18+

this was my last comment before that one
Three lines is a blog post? If that shit's too much for you user, then I don't know what to tell you. Maybe stick to twitter or something.

Nah, it's not new to me. I just never had it explained in that way before. Chill the fuck out fantard. You come off like you're literally sitting there at your computer seething over a Metal Gear game.

>agrees on Kojima being batshit insane
>”chill are you a seething fan or something”
based sub 80 IQ post