Inb4 McDonalds accepting crypto as payment

inb4 McDonalds accepting crypto as payment

Attached: 191.jpg (1080x1635, 583.21K)

They're gonna beta-test some sort of charging solution on drivethroughs (inductive or "rolling" cords), so you can charge your EV for however long it takes to get your order.

They take too long to make your fries? You get free electricity.
They do it really fast? You're happy because you got your food in time without waiting.

Just doge, they have an ad for the super bowl and it includes elon eating a burger not even lying
>t. knower and long as fuck on doge since 14c

>alright sir that will be 0.0017 eth plus gas bringing your total to 0.054 ethereum
>One second lets wait for the transaction to go through here
>Sir, we put in the wrong gas limit it looks like your transaction failed. Please pull forward we'll bring someone out to take your order again

>McDonalds accepting crypto as payment

that boat sailed in 2015 dipshit, business will never take crypto seriously as anything but a speculative asset. Make your money, keep open hands by never cashing out in full, just secure assets and keep investing up.. and stop drinking the Kool-Aid.

Attached: 1580247632108.png (850x709, 244.98K)

>tesla charging stations in drive thru
>tards think this is somehow about their elon-themed shitcoin

>doge

Attached: Crypto-Then-vs-Crypto-Now-Resized2.jpg (322x402, 43.22K)

Most businesses are slave establishments owned by goldberg so he can afford his 10th yacht so corporate dominions dont matter and will crumble. Smaller and ungovernable, more socially cohesive communities will last in society which is what Jews as well as you bobos fear the most

XRP and AVAX are the solution. Always have been.

Doge is literally uniroically an OG whale coin. Don't confuse it with whatever meme of the week biz is slinging.

What will be the next big thing now crypto has been taken over my normies?

Attached: 36A7BDD4-2E97-4F58-9814-5FEBCDF3FC58.png (956x1240, 1.37M)

Chainlink schizos have been on this for a while. Not saying they’re using using link (we thought maybe at one point). But I dug into it and think I found what they’re doing.

From what I remember they will be using some sort of ai that uses personal identifiers to make ordering quicker. For example, they will be able to recognize you by scanning your vehicle, which will be attached to your prior order history. Aka if you order the same thing every time, it will be a quicker process.

They may throw some other incentives in there to get you to use this system. I believe you’ll have to opt in.

Attached: 1E14AE72-3601-400B-B873-CC9296C35DF7.jpg (1200x1600, 135.63K)

Sounds cool

Why would McDonald's start accepting internet funny money? They have everything to lose there when they can just accept normal currencies, you know the ones that are already accepted by every nation and can be used to trade anything with already? lmao you delusional fags.

elon tweeted at them he would do an ad eating a burger if they accepted doge or some shit a while ago

Most retarded thing I've read today.
>Oh look it's user, better start making his bigmac
user: "yeah I'd like some McNuggets today"

more like automating wagies jobs

They are definitely not doing this
This type of charging is so inefficient that it would not make any sense for them to implement something like this.

>delusional fags
go back to r/buttcoin you faggot.

>hi 1 big mac pls
>thatll be 4 usd
>ok, ill pay in doge
>swipe card. it automatically converts doge to usd

Or you could use their app and pick it up at the drive through?

Yes exactly. Could even be your location data as well to really get the ball rolling. These details are still unclear, but this is what they have been working on.