Give it to me straight biz are NFTs a scam or im just a fucking loser who's been trying to resell a picture of Tom...

Give it to me straight biz are NFTs a scam or im just a fucking loser who's been trying to resell a picture of Tom ending his life for the past 7 months ?

Attached: Screenshot_20220212-192946_Binance.jpg (1080x1851, 775.47K)

You're supposed to buy nft's of people who are trendy on Twitter

Attached: 1616662451978.jpg (428x368, 19.44K)

You should've asked this question before you bought the JPG

you not mate.
you are a fucking retard.

It was my bad I thought it looked cool and potential
Meanwhile sub32bit JPGs are laundering millions AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1613483073668.jpg (720x396, 25.91K)

>I thought it looked cool
user, please

>potential
Ok, I'm curious now. What potential did you see?

Potential in making a quick trade. It has become a burden and an embarrassment at this point. Discarding and forgetting about it seems much better than standing in my EnEfTee wallet

bro this is AI generated. 100%

Yeah, the value isn't going to appreciate when the quantity of similar items for sale is potentially infinite.

This. The JPG was easy to make (via computer)

NFTs are trading cards that anyone can print. Just like physical trading card they need to thread the needle multiple times to have any meaningful value, many of which seem counterintuitive.

1. They have to be culturally ubiquitous, but scarce
1a. They have to be something people want to show off. It's why profile picture NFTs have done the best.
2. They have to be connected to famous people, yet still available for purchase by normal people
3. It has to be "real" or "original". Looks like yours is an eth duplication of something meant for BSC.
4. Most importantly, they have to be unique/special while staying comparable. There's tons of one of a kind stuff out there that isn't worth shit because there's nothing to compare it to.

If an unlimited Charizard is worth X then a 1st edition Charizard must be worth X+Y. One in good condition must be worth X+Y+Z. Works the same way in reverse, a good cryptopunk is worth X, but a black cryptopunk is still a cryptopunk, so it's worth X - Y.

What you have there fails to thread any of the needles listed above.

NFTs are a scam and only ones who profit from them are influencer groups who shill it to their sheeps , independent nft creators / owners will never make substantial money out of nfts

>a black cryptopunk is still a cryptopunk, so it's worth X - Y.
:D

According to that my 1/1 unique ens name domain would have been sold in a blink of an eye and yet there it is rooting away without a single offer

they should be the one buying from you retard

Those aren't culturally ubiquitous. Nobody in mainstream consciousness is aware of them and articles aren't getting written.

Triple pure as a concept is doing VERY poorly. It shares a name with a hair care product, and that's what comes up first when your search for it.

Doesn't mean it's dead. It's the first crypto thing that felt special to me. Might take time for people to care about it, just like how it took a while for people to care about e-reader era crystal Pokemon.

Attached: Screenshot_20220212-134523.png (720x1560, 128.58K)

>investing real money into an infinite free supply commodity
topkek

Do you think i could make a series of NFTs that is just me taking photos of NFTs on a shitty cellphone camera?

>binance nft

lmfao found your problem op

Of course you can make them, the hard part is selling them.

This is true for any business, which is a big part of why many fail. They see large margins on production but don't realize how much it costs to market and sell the damn things.

Don't be a loser who will die poor knowing nohting
NFTs are more of assets than what you think and that's why it has value.
Savage has made it easy by creating an eco friendly environment for it
DYOR and know for yourself

If you're so right, you should buy OP's .jpg