Would a Chechen gimmick draw?

Attached: deathbattallion.jpg (1098x732, 185.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-xcfJY6QwnY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hate """white""" muslims so fucking much

Sami Zayn

Russia is shoot losing this war KWAB. Who booked this shit? It’s like Lesnar jobbing clean to Marko Stunt.

If Russia loses they are forever midcard

No, but a remove kebab one would

dimes

Attached: chechnya-russia-brigade-general-akhmed-zakayev-EK3F68.jpg (1300x934, 190.59K)

would get support of rednecks

these guys look like abe lincoln's back and he's not taking no for an answer

They would be given a dancing gimmick in mettings of global powers

>going 50-50 with your former stablemate and jannetty
midcard is a best case scenario
if they lose they'll be china's valet AT BEST

>if Russia loses

There’s literally no chance of that happening..

They are losing right now KWAB

Only a third of their troops have gone in so far. Ukraine doesn't have the numbers. They got a good underdog run going so far though

>It's... it's Chechen.

No they aren’t. Ukraine is crying begging everyone for help and sympathy like the faggot bitches they are. It’s been 2 days, retard.

They are literally getting jobbed out as we speak

you also hate yourself tranny faggot

Fuck off kike shill homo. You will be killed next.

Nah those Russo niggers are getting beat back by CHAD Ukrainians. Bandera is my hero

Based Christian BROTHERS not willing to kill their own so these animals have to go hopefully these mudslimes get it

>has to invade a country 1% of its size
>spawn camps its border
>Sleepy Joe isn't a worthy contender
>Germany is known for choking wars.
>Won’t allow NATO

This invasion DOESNT count in my books

nah they'll eventually win but at the cost of putin kwabbing their entire economy, strategic goals and his legacy

1 litre of vodka has been added to you monthly rations box. Glory to Mother Russia comrade.

Book their match against Putin and Lukashenko

Attached: VladimirVitaliy.jpg (597x800, 404.66K)

muslim here i can beat the cuck out of you faggot pig

Ukraine bro here there's no TV in this subway I'm hiding in so I'm missing smackdown

Attached: FHphxkyXIAMguD0.jpg (622x616, 49.54K)

Cody just came out you missed it

Russia already had sanctions since trump won the election, it won’t hinder them. Ukraine is FUCKED. Biden talked big shit like the US was going to defend Ukraine and Russia called their bluff. Keep in mind most of Ukrainians are actually Russians so they can’t be too brutal or violent with them because they will lose support of the population. Putin is already taking a beating from retarded Russian womeme right now.

>Keep in mind most of Ukrainians are actually Russians so they can’t be too brutal or violent with them because they will lose support of the population
kek did you not see all those gifs recently of people trying to escape in their car and getting ran over by a tank or that family trying to drive and getting shot at

Nah pisslam has go away heat with me

Attached: Leftover Ham.webm (640x360, 2.89M)

Yeah they'll be fine with china and india until those two start chimping out on each other again.

No, I didn’t. All I saw was Ukrainians sitting in standstill traffic jams not gettting bombed or shot at. Putin isn’t trying to kill Ukrainian civilians, he wants the Ukraine to surrender, which they should.

China has already stopped supporting Russia.

youtube.com/watch?v=-xcfJY6QwnY
+1 liter credited to your ration

OH MY GOD, THAT'S DZHOKHAR TSARNAEV'S MUSIC