Is Mick Foley Cringe now?

Seriously, he kind of turned into a big pussy.

Attached: lame-o.jpg (1087x1634, 365.94K)

>now

Like most leftist male feminists he is trying to make a smoke screen for being a rapist and pedo

Attached: male feminist predators.jpg (757x731, 171.97K)

>NXT 2.0 colors
WTF??? I thought he was an AEW fan. Fucking traitor.

sure, but he's earned it. also you're permanently discounted from being a pussy if you have japanese deathmatches with Terry Funk.

He was always that way

you'd be a leftist too if you took that many bumps to the head man

I've seen that shirt in Walmart.

most likely this

>he kind of turned into a big pussy
when you've taken a pounding like he has...

this dude has been obsessed with santa claus his whole life, he's always been a big pussy

he was always like this, but back when he was wrestling we saw much less of the shoot personality and a lot more of him throwing himself off cages and taking unprotected chair shots to the head. now all we get is the shoot personality and no badassery to balance it out.

rare fpbp

he's reddit to the core

based leftist chad

bows down

he got braindamage and turned into a leftie. kek Foley is amazing advertizing for sanity. Don't destroy part of your brain and become a braindead leftie.

He hasn't earned shit.

lefties are losers, not chads

This. He’s not a pussy, far from it in fact. But the dude has had literally triple-digit concussions and the resulting CTE has led him to fall into left-wing politics. He also has the biggest retard in the world for a daughter.

the best educated people in the world are overwhelmingly left wing

>source: reddit told me so

wasn't Harvey Weinstein a frequent visitor on leftist and feminist rallies?

The biggest fags in the world are overwhelmingly you. Now go back.

Educated - getting a piece of paper from other leftists to prove you are super smart.

The left has turned cringier too since then
CM Punk is another example

kek, nope. The lowest iq white people are lefties. Or autists. Normal smart people are right wing.