Why haven't you become a landlord?

it is ridiculously ez. the company i hire takes care of everything tenant related so i dont have to deal with those subhumans. my money is parked in nice secure assets while i sit back and collect checks from rentcucks. there is literally no downside to this.

Attached: 1572652119143.jpg (1200x675, 227.09K)

>tenant decides to stop paying rent
>you can’t just kick them out and have to go through massive amounts of time/effort to get them evicted
>9 months later you finally get rid of them
>you now have had to pay that persons share of the rent on top of your (((mortgage)))
Unless you live in the building you own it seems like a pain in the ass

Managed to buy a property and get 700 bucks per month from rentoids. Will buy more soon.

>there is literally no downside to this.
Until the pakis fuck up your house and you have no recourse. Oh and until the government decides to appropriate your land because underrepresented black voices are being oppressed by a white landlord :)

Or until you have a son, or a grandson, and they are subjected to living a life of serfdom all becuase their retard ancestors like you were too shortsighted to see that exploiting young people for short-term profit might not be very smart. When your "generational wealth" runs out, and it always will, the only thing that'll be left if your mark on the culture. But congrats, you're turning the US into a dystopia of neo-feudalism, can't wait until your kids hate you like you hate boomers for selling them out for the exact same thing!

>mortgage
lmao i am not one of those boomers. i actually own the two houses. and the company i hired investigates the background of the potential client thoroughly. haven't had a single problem in 4 years since i made it. also, my houses are in a nice middle class suburb so they continue to go up. it is an excellent source of passive income.
calm down, schizo

Tell you what bro. Landlords are some of the most hated people in America, with almost no exceptions, or class division.

Take a long hard look at the world you're creating, and be honest with yourself about who's getting a bullet to the head first when renter's finally get tired of being exploited by someone who brings nothing to the table.

You're free to fuck off and live in the woods anytime.

where I am the laws favour the landlord, and you can evict someone in 30 days with probably cause. the police will come and forcefully remove them if they dont leave

>someone who brings nothing to the table
they get to live in a house i own for a modest fee. you are not entitled to my shelter lmao.

it's only worth it from a balance sheet perspective. most properties cash flow jack shit, like $100-300/month per door. a single bad tenant can eat up years of cash flow.

how are you doing fellow landlord chads

>bullet to the head
rentshitter power fantasies.

All you're doing is digging your grave deeper.

>buying into property right now
ISHYGDDT

kek this, I own a house but I'd torture the fuck out a landlord if I was given the chance. I'd gas his kids with my exhaust pipe and fuck his wife with a stick no cap fr fr

sure. rent is due on the 15th btw.

Where did you get 6-700k to just dump on real estate? Yea if you do have it like that land lording is a sweet gig but for 99% of the population being a landlord means taking on huge debt and one bad tenant can sink you. Actually one of my dads friends was a landlord and one of his disgruntled renters literally burned down his building lol. Glad it’s going well for you but don’t pretend it’s a cake walk for everyone.

look at the supply

Pretty simple, no blacks no mexicans

that is why picking the right tenant is ridiculously important. after that, you just got to make sure their needs are met in a timely manner. i don't think you should go balls in real estate, but it is an excellent way to store some cash.

personally I would love to sell everything so I don't need to care about it
just like gold I'm stuck bagholding my property
wish I had everything in btc, lend some to get passive income and do whatever you want, don't need to stay stuck in one country looking for my houses or dealing with lazy property managers or leftists fags who live like a king and refuse to pay if you not squeeze them
bought my first iphone X last month after lurking for a promotion, lurked for a month till found one for $205 while my teenants are showing off their new one

Attached: landlord.png (1155x877, 57.82K)

While I agree, this misses the big picture. When the cost of borrowing is less than inflation, bad shit happens. Those with capital always have the incentive to borrow more money and pass the cost of the mortgage onto the tenant. There is no housing shortage, there is just an abundance of cheap money. Landlords are not savvy; they've just reaped the benefits of monetary policy and in turn are pushing the limits of the social structure to the absolute brink. Rents always eat wages; imo there is a limit where people eventually just stop working to line another persons pockets.

waiting for Sylo too x3 which is happening soon