What was the last book you actually read or which you are just reading and how did you profit from it?

What was the last book you actually read or which you are just reading and how did you profit from it?

Attached: 058084B1-763A-410C-A130-45E5C3AE9514.jpg (960x960, 84.52K)

Just finished the tartar steppes. It was very sad and beautiful.

transurfing. load of bullshit, and waste of time.
now i am reading a book about fasting and I am going to benefit by spending less on doctor's and (((pharma)))

I haven't read a book in years

Attached: 1644453482501.png (1180x1032, 333.8K)

i'm reading a japanese book on how to be a better listener in a conversation.

Dr.Jung?

Absolute banger.

It's about the progression of society and how everyone turns fucking gay.
>How do you profit from it
Invest in aids medicine

Attached: cmx-cu-sash-lg.png_0,0,361,547 208,394,152,152_QL80_TTD_.jpg (360x546, 43.95K)

I read a textbook public available but in portuguese language about calculus and the book on logic for computer science by Huth & Ryan.
I profited by giving classes on these subjects.

Madame Bovary. It let me peek at the inner workins of the femoids.

An actual teacher on Any Forums? Hard to believe, user.

Shkreli? Is it you?

It was back in college.
Some colleagues struggled, but I understood why so I offered them to pay me for lectures.
I still teach kids from time to time but I own a small business and code on my free time.

My last read was One up on Wall street and now i m reading the autobiography of DMX

not a book but read about Sylo on a buzz and profiting it holding, collecting nft and staking.

I forgot to say that those books help me to invest and to be more credible as a negro gangster.

Sounds pretty cool, do you also run an IT business? really interested in being self employed one day too.

Sounds interesting, user. Glad that you found the right way. I know myself how easily you can stray from the right path.

kek same

average biz user

the only good book recommendation i've seen in a while

thus spake zarathustra. parts of it are interesting but most of it is boring and not particularly thought provoking.

hard to believe there's a teacher on
based

books are a scam
any valuable information can fit in a tweet
>t. midwit who felt for college and mba degree instead of just buying imaginary internet money back then

Volteire - Candid
Martin Lindstrom - Small Data
Safadeen - Bitcoin Standard