I guess people don’t realize that binance nft is going to use The Metamarket for everyone’s ingame item needs

I guess people don’t realize that binance nft is going to use The Metamarket for everyone’s ingame item needs

Attached: 162449502585.png (200x163, 20.43K)

i realized that long back kek

the nfts hub didn't last long, their potential to be one of the big boys is still there but they don't do anything at all, they'll die for being a lazy bitch

Attached: 1628327367328.jpg (612x408, 25.77K)

i love how people keep associating nftb with binance even though they never got a contract, the b doesn't mean anything

nftb is still profitable to this day, the idea of gathering so many nft in one place is still appealing lmao

>their potential to be one of the big boys
take your fucking meds user

Attached: 1628348128223.png (454x512, 160.37K)

competition with steam was a wasted opportunity, they couldn't even take advantage of that

better to lose hope and move to something more stable

Wtf re you saying? literally so many nft together makes the search easy, hopefully even normies come in

>he wants normies in his shitcoin
ngmi

It's not a bad idea but if you start doing nothing for months then what are you expect?

>NFTB art

Attached: gorillaz.png (1279x640, 351.73K)

It is profitable and it's bound to continue growing

It means based

obviously it is. It's literally the year of gaming and art.

It's okay to go on and look for stability. Unless you're not too much of a coward and want to play in the big leagues

Keep waiting until something happens like a neglected wife

>Metamarket
Why do we need another market now? Plus it's literally falling faster than i ever did for my crush

fucking kek

Attached: 1604869295777.png (125x200, 19.08K)

This. Gathering the nft like that is genius

Hate to have to rely on normies for anything, but when this happens shit is going to explode.

KEK

no? it's not the normies who decide what pumps or not. It depends on the market too ya know

It's literally the biggest opportunity now that we're going in to the next stage of the internet, this could fucking blow up

according to who? This is just starting but who says that next year it won't be dead? Or by fucking June?

>next year it won't be dead
because manchilds and wannabe artists are not going to let it die. Wait and watch

sure

Normies play a role, yes, but you're right. They're only a variable in the market