How come i don’t have to report my wow transactions to the irs but i have to report my crypto transactions to the irs...

how come i don’t have to report my wow transactions to the irs but i have to report my crypto transactions to the irs? it’s literally the same exact thing.

Attached: D219B5BA-4CC9-4943-B176-164A07504550.jpg (600x337, 31.24K)

Because money is going into your pockets rather than leaving them.

huh? i have to report crypto to crypto trades, how is that different from trading digital gold in wow for digital items?

This unsung hero

Attached: andrew joseph stack.jpg (225x281, 16.5K)

the irs wants you to report anything whether its mowing lawns or working a 9-5
ANY EVENT IN WHICH YOU RECEIVED MONEY must be reported
extreme example: say you find $10,000 on the street and deposit it into your account. you will be in a world of hurt.

so then why aren't gaming companys all arrested for tax evasion when they are not handing over my in game currency trades to the irs?? what is the difference between trading currencies in a game and trading the same fake currencies out of game?

Keep social distancing from the givernment.

Attached: Partial Arts.webm (720x404, 1.68M)

The in-game currency can't be converted to real money, that's why.

Wow is far less of a scam.

says who? you can sell gold for cash and you can buy gold with cash via the wow game time token

I can make and sell goods in game for digital currency and trade that digital currency for USD. literally how the fuck is that any different than trading digital fake crypto

That filename kek

You have a cheeky question and we get your point. It is no different.
The IRS operates on a low hanging fruit basis.
They harass and intimidate ahead so to make collection as easy.
You can get away with loads of income if it comes in ways that is hard for them to monitor.
They really don't even give a shit anymore with all the bazillion tax credits and money printing.
It's just to harass political opponents.
Just register Democrat and donate to a few and you can probably do whatever you want as long as you don't wave a red flag in the air.

Checking those amazing double HH quads

Attached: korean_shirt.jpg (605x908, 167.95K)

yeah well they aren’t fishing on the tax return for if you have traded in game currencies in the prior year

They are reporting it, as income you moron.

>deposits into account

blizzard is reporting me selling my leather skins in game for wow gold and then selling the wow gold for cash to the irs? are you retarded?

Yea, so you are good.

Crypto currencies are classified as securities by the SEC. Trading them carries tax implications and you are required to report them EOY.
Blizzards in game gold is not a security and does not carry any tax implications with it. If you make any revenue from selling gold/in game items for fiat than you must report it to the IRS as income/gains.
Blizzard and you pay the government tax whenever you purchase in game gold/items/game time. This is the equivalent of the government taxing your crypto.
In game assets and crypto may both be digital items, they aren't remotely close in terms of their legal definitions.

They are government and they hold all the power. They make the rules and you must follow them or face force. It doesn’t matter if it makes no sense. This is the reality of power and how it’s used

you are retarded