Hey WWE

Hey WWE
IO Shirai. Gibe Back her to us.
Kairi has come back to Stardom.
Now we need Shirai Io.

and one more thing.
DO NOT STEAL OUR Joshi Wrestlers.

Attached: 67c7c8a65a93fb07b636512a01ce5303_4455bb3ea67d75d84f7be381db19f1b3.jpg (620x413, 69.03K)

She's ugly.

You have a Io Shirai general. Stop spamming the catalog. No one cares about this forever developmental talent. Rooks rike a man.

She’s ugly and looks like a small dude. Wish she’d go and all the other joshi too.

Shut up, Nip. She belongs to American BWC

that's a man

better than lots of American female wrestlers.

SHE IS COMING BACK TO BE WITH HER STARDOM SISTERS

You filthy gaijins wants our qt joshi right??
NO!!!!
I never gibe u a qt joshi!!
You enjoy your fatty women.

Shut up, BITCH

Attached: 1614325891354.png (1391x1080, 1.37M)

Japanese women belong to western men.

Fuck off.
Hands off from our qt girls, you filthy oily fatty evil gaijins.

>makes E-drone boomers seethe
>makes aewtists seethe
>makes joshifags seethe
Based GOAT Io

Attached: ioamused.jpg (1080x1080, 117.4K)

yes
they do belong to the
western well endowed people of color
wh*te people are nothing to them

Iofags are delusional. How the fuck can you consider Shirai the GOAT???? She’s stuck in developmental and hasn’t accomplished shit. She botched on NXT 2.0 this past Tuesday. Go ahead and blame the ropes. It’s the shitter who uses them. All waifufag virgins shoot deserve the rope.

I feel like you have to suffer with both yellow fever and being bi or gay to find this creature even remotely attractive

I'm not Iofag. I am DDMfag.
We don't want gaijin girls, because our girls are the best joshi and qtest girls on this planet.

You suffer from being gay.

>no you
The other joshi are just ugly, they don’t look like dudes the way this one does. But that’s what you’re into.

She doesn't look like a dude. You're just mentally ill and broken from constant 4channel use.

Yes she does. Only joshi besides Utami I’m aware of who does.

Are you Stardom fan??

Touch grass and seek sunlight.

He says as he simps for a 0/10 dude looking joshitter

Right now I'm not simping for anyone. Just telling you that you desperately need to go outside and get some fresh air. 24/7 4channel use is poisoning your mind.

Io Shirai’s appearance is the only thing poisoning my mind.