Why are there so many anti-techers in finance and on Any Forums? Technology, particularly electronics...

Why are there so many anti-techers in finance and on Any Forums? Technology, particularly electronics, is to humans what honey is to bees. The quintessence of our evolution and continued survival. If you carry anti-tech sentiment you're in opposition to the very concept of your own species.

Attached: 1644159364665.jpg (615x456, 30.8K)

Because if you're in it for the tech you have no choice to be bullish on Cardano, but most people here are too childish, hateful, and retarded to think for themselves

Cardano is interesting, but it was catastrophically dumb not to prioritize scalability over smart contracts. There are five thousand nets that can do smart contracts, and almost none that can scale.

Technology itself is fine, but innovation for innovation's sake instead of attempting to solve real problems is a waste of everyone's time.

Attached: 1546305406540.png (300x274, 93.48K)

The other way around would be dumb. Then having a fast chain without smart contracts, and then a year later have a fast chain with smart contracts, and then wait another year for the first dapps.

Better the other way around, have a year where builders can get familiar with the chain while it gets gradually faster as more scaling is introduced.

This way you can also collect real-world metrics on where to focus your scaling efforts first.

Lastly, to properly scale some form of L2 is required, for which you will need a solid L1 first.

Those complaining about the speed right now obviously never built any software themselves.

Solana is going to steal your lunch, idiot.

>anti-techers
What the fuck are you on about. I'm against people who believe in hopium tech that will never deliver, giving all your money to a guy who's parading around in a robot suit claiming that he'll build a real one any day now doesn't seem very smart to me. I'd rather invest in an oil company

Technology is great when it elevates us, not so great when it enslaves us.

and chainlink
this is why holders are poor

i've literally never seen anti-tech sentiment on Any Forums, and i've browsed this place 12 hours a day every day for the last 5 years
is this a disguised cope thread about your retarded shitcoin of choice being trash?

lmao they can't even stay up 99.9%, no serious builder is interested in last season's flavor.

Their entire setup makes any form of decentralization impossible so they can't even be considered a serious contender in the space. Way too much held by insiders too.

Imagine being bullish on that piece of crap.

Link always manages to get me rekt. I'm in ada since 5c, and the tokens I bought on Muesliswap early December are all up, just MILK alone is up 40x since listing.

Cardano is the most centralized system in the top 10, you absolute clown.

>ADAtard criticizing other chains
This is just sad, user. Literally all of them are better than ADA. I know you're married to your bag but it's time to face reality

Absolutely not. 90% of my crypto portfolio is BTC, the by-far most impressive cryptocurrency from a technology standpoint.

Most decentralized you mean. They stopped being centralized after Shelley went live.

because people always hype up tech and so people want to digitize things that are in no need to be digitized. Can you eat your phone to survive? Bees eat honey to survive.

If you compare them to steam trains sure. By now it's ancient, obsolete tech still dependent on wasting precious resources to work.

It's like saying in 2005 that Nokia phones were the most impressive from a tech standpoint.

Weapons-grade bad take. No blockchain dev is even half of the smart kid Satoshi was.

I care about money more than tech. Just like 99.9% of people in crypto. I'm not anti-tech, there's just higher priorities.

most tech is a jewish scam designed to enslave or defraud (enslave) goyim. i'm guessing you're just a child but ask any 30-40 year old boomer if their everyday life has noticeably improved because of technology from, let's say, the year 2005. the answer is no.

Why is it so hard for you politically confused filth to stay on your own board?

You need to be set on fire. Plain and simple, that’s all it really comes down to. I am tired of you bugmen.

Attached: 286C70BF-9B4A-4D97-B5F0-4E53B62805D7.jpg (1170x1159, 439.25K)

remove the word jewish, the message is still the same. despite these amazing increases in productivity which we see every year, and which is driven by technology, everyday life has not improved over the past two decades. upper classes reap the benefits of technology and leave nothing for the rest of us. in total, technology is not the answer. it's just another instrument of control. you will pay network fees. you will pay the monthly subscription fee. you will sign the EULA. we will ruin your life if you say the word "nigger."

Attached: 0_ZC1R2nLQheCGaWxX.png (1216x1108, 113.34K)