Tony bros... we can't stop fucking winning! TK is iterally a modern day Midas

Tony bros... we can't stop fucking winning! TK is iterally a modern day Midas.

Attached: file.png (1904x1395, 945.55K)

So will they stick this time or are they gonna keep yoyoing?

what a based chad

With Tony at the wheel they're gonna do a Leicester next season. What part of Fulham are you from, lad?

Wtf is the premier league 2?

>Under 23s

>league 2
oh lmfao i thought it meant something

Doesn't division 2 just mean you're champion of the losers?

Wtf am I looking at is it not the championship anymore

>yo-yo club
get the promotion bag and then relegated again

Its the u23s team that have been promoted not the first team

Oh right thanks, yeh reading does help usually.

LET'S GO FULHAM

An under 23 champion team is pretty damn solid nonetheless. The kids from this team will move up to other teams in the upper league easily.

>Wtf is the premier league 2?
It's for the under 23's football squads.
Kinda like the NXT football.

NXT sucks lmaoooooooooo

Yes, yes it does.

I was raised in the basement of craven cottage

Fulhametty lmao

It's for the U23's and most tend to not actually care for the systems, since anyone worth a damn over 18 is already in the first team

In what way is Tony at the wheel? He's like their social media manager or some shit, some bullshit empty title like evp.

Tony is no longer allowed to do shit with the sports teams other than be a cheerleader on Twitter. His dad let him have a role back when he let him start a sports analytics company as a consultant but he got kicked out once Shahid realized Tony didn't know shit about sports.

>It's for the U23's and most tend to not actually care for the systems, since anyone worth a damn over 18 is already in the first team
I've been a lifelong Arsenal fan and always try to watch the under 23's as much as I can.

The PL2 is a league for all of the young players who will never be good enough for decent teams. The top scorer last year was Liam Delap, the year before was Nketiah and they were both 18 at the time.
Winning promotion to that league is ludicrously easy and anyone with any sort of youth system is already in it.
This might be the biggest non achievement that I've ever seen posted on here