You are going to lose so much money because of this faggot

You are going to lose so much money because of this faggot.

Attached: aqKGnBj_460s.jpg (460x346, 27.77K)

kys OP
Nothing is going to happen

Attached: 2670E94C-83E9-4371-B225-8D2A0AF1A3B8.jpg (1078x1041, 111.41K)

Is that the power of a face-lift

Attached: hah.jpg (256x421, 37.06K)

>this faggot
it's just as much Biden and other western leaders fault
all they need to do is say Ukraine will never join Nato and they prevent war and prevent nuclear war, but their hubris and insatiable desire for world domination cannot allow it.

Its another kind of power.

Attached: 1613195343119.jpg (400x320, 19.49K)

I hope Ukraine joins NATO someday, so that we can finally end Russia's evil "empire"

Attached: infographic.jpg (1120x1943, 385.74K)

what's happening with his face? what's the theories?

a single hydrogen bomb can level a major city like London
nuclear war would be devastating, and whoever survived it would wish they hadn't.
that's what you're risking to extend the military power of a declining empire
fuck Ukraine

he literally became smug pepe

Attached: 25-259909_free-icons-png-smug-pepe-transparent-background.jpg (300x369, 63.4K)

Glory to Ukraine. Russia's crimes must be stopped

Theoretically he's smiling in the right one and not smiling in the left one.

BOGGED

bog

russia's crimes are fewer and lesser in extent than the crimes of US empire
still evil, but there is no moral high ground here. the only preferable outcome is one which avoids war.

Attached: My_Lai_massacre.jpg (714x486, 292.29K)

I think you're a retard. It's not for Russia to decide who does and doesn't join NATO. Ukraine appealed to NATO for membership... that's their right as a sovereign state. If Russia has nothing else but nukes to threaten with, then it tells me they're weak and desperate and also posturing like the faggots they are. When will you nazi incels learn?

okay underrated post

>muh you would wish you hadn't survived
I hate retards like you so much.

NATO and muttmerica can fuck off and die. Fucking jew puppets.

We will bring freedom and democracy to Russia, dictators like Putin must be crushed

Attached: 5605ee1c9dd7cc24008bd3ac.jpg (1136x852, 75.56K)

>Lol all they have to do is allow a foreign state to control their internal and external policies bro why do they want war?

You fucking idiotic shill. If you want peace just don't invade Ukraine. Literally all they have to do is not break international law and launch a war of aggression bro

what exactly do you expect the outcome of nuclear war to be? major cities will be wiped off the planet, global communications, infrastructure and supply chains will collapse. nuclear winter will freeze crops and create famines. nuclear fallout will poison survivors and create birth defects and cancer. is that the world you want to live in? war between nuclear powers has never
Like America "brought freedom" to Iraq, Libya, Syria and Afghanistan?

Unfathomable levels of faggot energy you're giving off here. Russia would never launch nukes.... (first movers have a disadvantage anyway). They're posturing because they have nothing else because they're weak faggots. Think of a child throwing a tantrum. That's Putin right now, and not much taller either.

why wasn't the soviet union allowed to place missiles on cuba

Because it makes the mutt golems afraid even today while mutts want to place their nukes at the russian border. Mutts are quintessentially semitic children that weren't raised properly.

lol have you heard about holodomor?

yeah ironically because everyone is short from friday and when putin tells the world via conference with biden that he wont invade or escalate then markets pump and nato sitting with dick in hand

You have no understanding
of the gravity of the situation.
Another one with his head in the sand

Are we the baddies? I mean the west in general. What would USA do if the Russians would place military bases and missiles all over Mexico? USA democrats have been preparing these and infiltrating Ukraine for years already. It's the exact same thing they've been doing for decades. Same as the Arab spring. USA keeps destroying countries and societies and for what? The average American lives in worse conditions than a greek or an italian. It's all so tiresome.

>muh atomic bombs

Maybe they shouldn’t have sent their incel legions on a massive conquest spree raping and killing anything they could get their incel hands on