The only good matches from his IWGP reign are when he won it and when he lost it

>the only good matches from his IWGP reign are when he won it and when he lost it
>AEW title reign similarly underwhelming
I've come to terms that Kenny is only the best when it comes to whoever he's up against. People like Okada, Christian, and Tanahashi are already well established as fantastic wrestlers and so Kenny works harder to earn his reputation of being the very best. But you put him up against some rando and/or clearly less talented wrestler, it all falls apart and Kenny looks like a jackass. The other problem is people kissing his asshole like it was a freshly picked strawberry, leaving no room for proper criticism so he can improve himself. It's all so tiresome.

Attached: 1632132844402.jpg (500x526, 54.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/y7tib
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>When Omega had a classic match he got carried by Okada
>When Omega had a classic match he got carried by Christian
>When Omega had a classic match he got carried by Hangman
>When Omega had a classic match he got carried by Ibushi
>When Omega had a classic match he got carried by Danielson
>When Omega had a classic match he got carried by the bucks
>When Omega had a classic match he got carried by Tanahashi
Can you unironically, and I mean this sincerely, end your life?

something something dimeless something something Omegatranny something something seethe cope dilate soijack

nah you do Omegatranny

>>the only good matches from his IWGP reign are when he won it and when he lost it

Attached: 83y9784.jpg (1083x265, 113.27K)

...Did you just link the three way with CAWdy and Ibushi as if it was a good match?

Attached: 1632173884715.gif (360x270, 1.82M)

obese cornettenigger, keep crying for the GOAT like the utter MUTT you are

>CAWdy
>Ishii
>triple threat clusterfuck featuring CAWdy again
what a limp-ass reign after all the hype train they ran building this up

*dimes rain from the sky in your path*
streamable.com/y7tib

Attached: Omega-TD-Entrance.png (1280x720, 925.47K)

hi ojama Kenny sucks stop white knighting him 24/7

idk who the fuck ojama is schizo, keep watching podcasts

Attached: 1638684004325.png (1920x1080, 75.03K)

Can you two just kill yourselves already? I'm dead serious, this is the most pathetic thing I've ever seen on this godforsaken site. You're two grown men from twitter using a pro wrestling imageboard to wage this imaginary schizo war and shit up every thread you get your ogreish unwashed hands on. I thought wolfie was bad but my god, you two set a bar so horribly low you make him look like a well-adjusted individual in comparison. Both of you jump off a fucking bridge, because God knows that a rope can't hold your weight and bullets won't be able to penetrate your thick skulls.

Attached: 1634002307101.gif (200x150, 1.39M)

Attached: Omega's Last 15.png (67x993, 8.21K)

i have never called someone ojama or bitch tits in my life you dumb faggot, le centrist take FUCK off you brain dead inbred

>Meltzer
So? I instead form my own opinion because I'm not a braindead cultist who can't think for themselves.

>DAVE SAYS THAT KENNY HAS GOOD MATCHES SO HE MUST BE GOOD EVEN THOUGH THE ONLY REASON WHY KENNY EVEN GETS MARK STARS IS BECAUSE DAVE JACKS OFF TO HIM
seriously ojama, kill yourself, nobody likes fagmega the most overrated most overhyped wrestler of all time besides workrate marks such as yourself and dave

>ignoring his G1
>ignoring his match with Ishii
>ignoring his tag matches with Ibushi
k homo

Attached: 1642643067413.png (591x595, 297.74K)

Omega will never fuck you lmao

>classic match
>vs hangman

poor kenny

>watching this much pro rassling
have you told your parents you're gay?

>People like Okada, Christian, and Tanahashi
>Christian

>It's not new Japan, so it doesn't count!
Fuck off weeb

He’s not a weeb. It’s a PeepSchizo thread