Casuals fans

Casuals fans.
Do they really exist or they just a meme at this point?

Attached: D56884DC-177B-409A-92EE-28E2C6B0B2C7.jpg (492x356, 65K)

my siblings watch wwe everynow and then

Yeah they watch WWE and don't post here.

They don't exist, which is why it's laughable that the Meltzer Defense Force blames shitty ratings on shit like the Olympics and basketball. The overlap between sports and wrestling audiences went away a long, long time ago.

based pic

the only casual fans are the kids that watch wwe until they grow out of it in their early teens

Depends on what you mean. I watch wrestling with my little brother and he doesn't read anything about wrestling online.

casual fans are the people who remember watching WWF and might watch a show with you if you're streaming it, but otherwise have no interest in watching or spending any money on it

They exist everywhere, user. That's why corporations will never change.

They just don't post online like you geeks do. Twitter is where the mentally ill tranny niggers reside. Any Forums where the anti smark weeb fags reside. Normies just watch WWE as a circus or reality show on tv.

They exist in Mexico, normal people living normal lives and then any given Saturday they say
"Let's go to the lucha libre"
So they go into the arena, pay a cheap ticket and have fun watching some fat masked luchadors fly and hit each other with beer

I consider myself a casual fan of wrestling, so we do exist. I watched until 2000 and have taken a break for the last 22 years. But I will watch again if it gets good.

My dad watches but he doesn't keep up with shit unless he sees a headline about a wrestler getting injured or fired. He watches the shows likes it or doesn't and moved on with his life. I'm essentially the same but I browse here out of boredom.

Tons of people sub for Mania/RR and then cancel the network

>AEW usually gets 1 million viewers, RAM has been averaging 1.6-1.8 million viewers
There's probably like 500k casual viewers left

yes, I exist

I consider myself a casual fan. I tune in very rarely these days. I would watch if it was good.

No I'm a casual fan. I shitpost around here every now and then but I often have no idea what you guys are talking about because my knowledge of what's going on in wrestling is only surface layer.

There are fewer and fewer but that’s just kind of the trend across all media and entertainment. With so many options and niches being catered to on demand, there’s almost no one who is a casual fan of something anymore. They always have access to new content in the things they truly enjoy. The NFL, and maybe some of the European soccer leagues, are probably the only major entertainment products in which a casual fan base is still really important.

2 million people watch Smackdown every week

i mean i would say twitter is FULL of casual fans. they spend time commenting on a product they wouldn’t watch if commenting on wwe or aew didn’t get you likes and follows.

meds now