Russian diplomats evacuate ukraine

Well its been real lads

Attached: 1644647372201m.jpg (1022x1024, 165.01K)

Putin is a bully and a thug. You thought he was playing?

Found the state department shill. I'll go to prison or hide in the wilderness before dying in your kike war. Get fucked.

They can draft me sure. But I'm not taking that jab no matter what.

>a source

glow harder, faggot

Found the Kremlin lapdog. Literally the entire world hates you, go suck Chang's cock.

>Putin
>Good guy
holy kek

Post nose, Ezra.

time to grab popcorn
stay safe goodluck

At last. The main conflict of the Fourth Turning is beginning to come into focus. China and Iran will make their moves sometime after Russia. Bros... millions will die.

Let's enjoy our lives while we have them.

>A source said

NOTHING EVER HAPPENS

Attached: 161298285537.png (441x317, 322.04K)

How confident are you that nothing will happen?

This. Mark my words, there will be no invasion. Putin is too afraid of the West to try anything.

>>>/reddit/

>America lied about 'Weapons of mass destruction' to justify war with the Middle East
>America lied about the Gulf of Tonkin to justify war with Vietname
>America today is now saying Russia is going to stage a 'false flag' to start a war, despite Ukraine and Russia saying they don't plan to, in a country they have special interest groups in due to natural gas pipelines and the US petrol dollar.
It's almost like corrupt establishment warmongers are trying to incite war for personal profit... Didn't America just get caught lying about a fake Russian steel dossier a few years ago?

go to the front lines yourself since you love war so much

Attached: 657CE3CF-2028-4D09-A238-47AE17926878.jpg (666x666, 215.98K)

Putin is not afraid. He grimly laid out the consequences.
He will turn Russia into rubble before he'll allow it to be turned into a vassal state.

He basically said he would nuke NATO. Personally I don't understand why this is a thing. I mean I do, but my understanding is limited to that our masters want to kill a bunch of people, on both sides.

Oligarchs will have Putin head after everything is done i suppose, since i don't really see how things are going to improve even if they manage to take Ukraine.