Selling your crypto now is like selling all your tech stocks in the mid 1990s. We are not anywhere near the top

Selling your crypto now is like selling all your tech stocks in the mid 1990s. We are not anywhere near the top.

Attached: crypto technology s-curves.jpg (1200x693, 78.77K)

Yeah. But you know, fear and greed. You got to figure most of the people here I've only been here in the last one or two years and they haven't actually traded through an actual crash yet. But it's thanks to people like them that there's always somebody that falls for it and then people like you can take their money.

OP confirmed for zoomer who hasn't made it yet and is panicking.

>Because it just is

Attached: B9670DC0-B1AD-471A-9231-1296FCABD798.jpg (1536x1542, 459.44K)

Electricity: centralized (government runs energy/utility companies)
Cell phone: centralized (government runs and regulates telecom industry)
Automobile: centralized (government builds the roads)
TV: centralized (government runs TV service)
Internet: centralized (government runs and regulates cable companies)
Radio: centralized (government runs and regulates radio stations)
Crypto: decentralized and by definition will never take off due to inherent inefficiency.

I already make it last year. No reason to risk my net worth

uhhhh......there's this thing called centralized crypto user maybe you haven't heard.....

>Just baghold for eternity bro!

anons don’t get wrecked especially if you’re an oldfag, grab some cash and think of what you leave in as leverage. If it goes down you can buy lower, or use the money to make more money and buy lower.
Biggest trading mistake I made was fighting the fed when it was clear they want inflation to cool off, but there is so much debt they can’t do a volcker hike, nor do they want to. Crashing stuff is easier, retail is sitting on lots of gains, especially those retiring with large retirement accounts.
Wage inflation, labor shortage, price inflation can be fixed by hammering speculative assets with fud. Hold onto some good stuff, short frothy stuff on the way down.
Look at shib’s chart, pumped and then spread rumors so people woulb buy back in, boom more exit liquidity while everyone thinks my cryptobowl will pump my bags.

BTC has held in there and stayed constantly growing for over a decade and ETH over half a decade now. Maybe some of the alts will die hope not.

bitcoin made a new high less than 6 months ago
ether hasn't seen a high against bitcoin for nearly 5 years

alts are just different

>bitcoin made a new high less than 6 months ago
>ether hasn't seen a high against bitcoin for nearly 5 years
What do you mean? ETH outperformed BTC in the last year & last 5 years.

We haven't seen the same kind of trading since then. Ethereum didn't do that because of growth it did it because money was following the pumps at the time and Bitcoin was crashing while eth was pumping. The trend lately is that ethereum is growing while Bitcoin is stagnating and it looks much more dangerous for Bitcoin.

Attached: Screenshot_20220212-004208.png (760x1040, 120.54K)

the trend looks like your average altcoin, that never makes bitcoin highs after its first bullrun. ethereum is no different.

like i said alts are simply built differently, not to last, but to "innovate" and eventually get replaced by the next. bitcoin "dominance" is a meaningless metric because bitcoin remains scarce while the altcoin market is inflating 10x faster than M1

Crypto begun in 2010 you dumbass stupid faggot

yeah but I don't remember top tech companies back then being so overpriced and useless as crypto projects are. especially when you compare Google vs BTC, BTC looks like a dog turd compared to Google.

Bitcoin was created in 2009 not 2021 newfag.

alts are your comparison to google, bitcoin is an entirely different market

Now THIS is cope. Bitcoin getting flipped is instant death specifically because of schizos like you.

>cope
wishful thinking from crypto late adopters vs hard statistics i've pointed out

ethereum is further from "flipping" bitcoin today than it was in 2017. don't get emotionally attached to your altcoins.

Okay show me some typical altcoins that managed to grow for 2 and 1/2 years straight.

I've been mining this depreciating piece of shit since it started since I had a shit ton of spare storage laying around. Maybe one day it will moon when energy regulations eventually hit the fan and I can finally make it

not to mention lines get steeper as tech advances too
2020 is when it finally hit 20% fuktard

Attached: this.png (1029x619, 294.91K)

Fucking pic

Attached: 1618724825_chia_logo.jpg (1376x774, 61.29K)

>managed to grow
have you looked at anything that launched after 2018? ethereum is nothing special this bullrun, its gains were lower than even pure shitcoins like cardano.

ethereum hasn't been growing for 2.5 years straight anyway, that's just overtly wrong. its been following the same ups and downs, and like almost all altcoins do its outperformed bitcoin in a bull market, and then under performed it in a bear market.

that may be true. at least tech companies haven't had a giant turd floating around.

next bullrun will be hbars time. No more shitcoin palooza no more eth killer nonsense just pure technological domination. they have wallets nfts token service etc. all the shit eth or its competition made but now its actually fast and cheap and secure

Did you even look at the graft you fucking idiot. Both aetherium and Bitcoin have been increasing in market cap but ethereum is increasing a market cap faster it is growing. It is in a stronger position now than it ever was in the past even during the week that you keep defaulting back to.

ethereum is up on arbitrary time scales, and if you managed to buy at the ico like i did, or pre-ico, then you'll be up massively against bitcoin. but we're not talking about that, we're talking about trend. ethereum has yet to show that it's capable of breaking that altcoin pattern that's sealed the long-term fate for everything so far. maybe it can, but it's shown no singns of doing so yet.

your chart is laughable because it's based on a metric which literally doesn't exist. your only relevant charts are eth/btc and btc/usd. everything else is cope to hide away from the trend ethereum has failed to break.

>hbar
yeah, its dead, like chia.

I'm still waiting for these typical altcoins that you pointed out you haven't posted any.

>typical altcoins
sorry but if you don't already know what the altcoin cycle is, and what the altcoin chart pattern looks like you shouldn't be wasting your time arguing online with people that do.

Well since you can't I'll do it for you. Now this is very interesting. Ethereum is actually growing against the altcoin market but Bitcoin isn't.

Attached: Screenshot_20220212-010750.png (760x1115, 97.42K)

You can't do and you're just talking out of your ass, you could have just said that with been a much shorter and easier post to make.