This bitch is shoot retarded

Attached: autism.png (788x2128, 633.72K)

nah you are

Is her retarded mark persona a work?

she was a heel at the end of her run so why would she be mad she was getting booed, that’s her job.

I wish Rousey wouldn’t have came back to WWE at the Royal Rumble. She stole the spotlight from the full-timers that bust their asses. Sasha Banks should be getting the SmackDown Women’s Championship match at WrestleMania 38, not Ronnie.

Nah her fragility has always been a part of her career

She became a heel because the fans were already starting to boo her as a face. It was a way to salvage this shit show of a storyline between Becky, Charles and her.

The fans deserve to be buried but Ronda is clearly not mentally capable of handling the bants and thus shouldn’t be a wrestler.

Vince actually telling a woman to 'smile more' when she's a badass MMA fighter. God is he dumb. Yeah...what is smiling going to do? It doesn't even fit her..God..just..just fucking idiocy.

I get that she's a bigger "draw" than every bitch in wrestling but how do these people allow Vince to just shove them to the main event of shit without really earning it?

money

Anyone who followed her ufc career knows it's not.

Better than her out there scowling like she has downs syndrome.

She's an unironic autist. But I'm glad she came back to WWE and took away the spotlight from cringe untalented ugly shitters like sasha banks

straight autism

>Vince insisted on her portraying a face when she was being booed out of buildings
Nah, Ronda is autistic but the only shoot full retard here is Vince

I honestly don't know who's the bigger retard here, Vince for forcing her to be a babyface or Ronda for getting so bent out of shape over being booed. Vince kinda backed himself into a corner because both of his women's champions are heels (and I'm not sure why), but for fuck's sake, Ronda. It's not real.

Attached: rondacry.jpg (590x350, 51.82K)

Just draw dimes, that's it. It's not complicated. If they hate you, then fucking run with it. As long as the spotlight is on you and you're making money, you're golden. How does this simple shit go above her head?
Somebody legit needs to pull her aside and explain this to her.

Vince is otherworldly levels of out of touch.

I simply don't understand this logic. Vince wanted Ronda to be face to go against Face Becky Lynch? I know that Charlotte was added later as a heel but the main feud since the beginning was between Ronda and Becky. Even after Charlotte was added, she didn't add anything to the feud. So what the fuck?

The only conclusion I can come up from this is that Vince wanted both Becky and Ronda to team up in some way to feud with Charles which is the stupidiest plan ever not only because Ronda and Becky hated each other by this point, but also because how the heel Charles can go against both of the biggest names in the company on her own? That' insane levels of protection

She better be just continuing her shoot heel work. Because she's gonna keep getting booed if it actually bothers her.