Matt Hardy says Vince wanted him to team with Mark Henry and “talk like a black person”

>“There was one thing I was very nervous about doing that didn’t end up happening. I was going to have a deal where I teamed with Mark Henry,” Matt said. “There was talk of us working against Booker T and Rob Van Dam when they were the tag champs and actually winning the tag titles. It was right towards the end of Matt Hardy V1. What was pitched to me from Vince and creative was I was going to Mark Henry, and him being black, he had a lot in common with me having Mattitude because we were both oppressed. I would talk like a black person.”

>“They knew at this time that even when John Cena was doing raps, we would be on international trips, myself and John would be freestyling back there and messing around. They knew I was a big rap fan and I was aware of all that stuff.”

>Matt said that he was supposed to talk about being “suppressed” and talk with a “black slang.”

>“So there would be a point where I would start talking with more black slang and tell Mark Henry, ‘Mattitude is suppressed too man. We have that in common.’ I was very uncomfortable with that then at that juncture. Mark got hurt, and maybe it was a sign from the seven deities, and it didn’t happen at all. That was something I was a little worried about doing because it was something they wanted me to start doing and pushing me into.”

wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/matt-hardy-says-vince-mcmahon-once-wanted-him-to-team-with-mark-henry-and-talk-like-a-black-person/

Attached: Matt-Hardy-Mark-Henry.jpg (900x504, 87.9K)

Sounds like dimes to me, pal.

That's good shit, pal.

Couldn't have been any worse than what Matt has been doing for the past 6 years

Head canon for woke points. Based carny Matt

Woulda been a cool odd couple team.
Both these traitors should have trusted Vince.

Sounds better than that faggy delete shit.

wrestlers can say whatever they want about vince. he doesn’t go on twitter and get into the drama. he just no sells it. makes the people that talk about him look like desperate for attention fags.

No. He actually gets triggered easily and has his flying monkeys leak shit about people being "difficult to work with", etc

sure he does memeltzer lmao

Sounds entertaining

>We didn't get a Matt Hardy vs Thuganomics Cena rap battle

Christian did it better

Vince McMahon is a fucking retard who fell upwards all his life

that woulda been OD ong frfr

literally better than anything he has done in AEW

kek

>ooga booga I can't swim!

Vince has no sold you for decades, Meltzer

This was Vince's inspiration for Durag Vince

Attached: 20220225_181721.gif (276x490, 3.05M)

Seems 2 faced since Broken Matt Hardy has some sort of black South African accent