My parents sold me their 700-800k house for 70k yesterday. im set for fucking life

my parents sold me their 700-800k house for 70k yesterday. im set for fucking life

Attached: 0B96E930-1BFB-4B36-B311-E0B2E595DF08.jpg (962x744, 80.95K)

Lucky you, my dad died cost me 40k in court to prove I owned the house he had which was worth 400k and lost it due to not being able to pay for it and the lawyers.
Because lawyers made sure they got paid first.

How? If you sell it where will you live? You just lost 70k for nothing assuming you lived there rent free already

i live here. they moved out last year and decided to basically give it to me

I'm going to inherit 10 million dollars of property when grandpa dies

If you think owning a single house will make you set for decades of your coonsoomer life with inflation and property tax. You’re NGMI.
t.financial advisor

Guessing I know your target in the collapse.

enjoy the property taxes on that lol

He could be set for life if he sells it for what it's worth and moves somewhere cheap

utilities+insurance+tax comes out to like 1000/mo. peanuts

why did you have to pay for it if you inherited it?
this

Look into Probate

>don't invest in bitcoin
>financial advisor, 2014

I suppose, but that’s really niche. I think most people who talk about that sort of thing on Any Forums are larpers. It’s a great leg up. It may even be life changing depending on your income but i hope user is just being hyperbolic, because it’s not something in and of itself that can make you “set for life”. Every almost all of my clients severely underestimate the money they are going to spend in retirement, for instance, and they have substantial incomes.

yo when the buffet orgy?

im still in my 20s my nigga im not retiring for another 40 years. I "wfh" jacking off all day for 100k a year. for all intents in purposes i am set for life, all financial stress is lifted from my shoulders from this point forward for the rest of my life

You sound like you deserve it.
>these are the future "stay poor faggot" posters.

>when your parents sell you your inheritance

Attached: 1641305922096.jpg (575x570, 56.11K)

If you make 100k a year you were already set for life if you never get fired. You could afford a home like that in maybe 5 years with mortgage. Probably much less than that, given your home price is 400k. This just sounds like icing on the cake. Your real stability comes from your income

700k lol idk why i said 400.

cant you just go to a loan shark for this? u cant be this dumb

>six figure hell
>thinks he made it
You have no idea how much suffering your life is about to endure user

Attached: 1639968539756.jpg (234x214, 17.18K)

Sure let me go back in time to 2009 you nigger brained monkey.

shut up fag

got my parents house for free

your parents are cunts

ill be getting much more for the inheritance assuming they dont blow it all. god forbid that happens anytime soon though

I was poor as fuck in early childhood, my dad made 2mill during dotcom and invested it wisely

You were never poor and obviously if your dad made 2 million in the dotcom era he wasn't poor either, you don't really understand that word clearly and you're just riding the coat tails of your parents success which I wouldn't openly brag about.

That explains it

I don’t know what you were expecting, when you get lawyers involved with anything you’re basically playing with fire.

he got worthless stock options from a new job at dotcom startup that he sold at the peak. he was making 50k supporting family of 5 and up to ears in debt. we lived in a shitty condo with niggers and spics. we were poor.

You're retarded as fuck

>Yeah well you might have won the lottery but WHAT ABOUT THE TAXES
What's it like being so bitter and pessimistic all the time?

Nice, fren. But you sound too cocky for me to genuinely express commendment. Well wishes nonetheless.

50k a year in the 90s is hardly poor, again you're a faggot.
Yes

well you still need a job for property taxes, maintenance, bills, and an emergency fund. My parents pay like $50k a year for property tax alone

opposed to, renting an apartment, and having 0 equity. fuck off faggot.