Do people really not see how great chainlink is? I dont undertand why it doesn't go up

Do people really not see how great chainlink is? I dont undertand why it doesn't go up

Attached: hmm.jpg (1125x1125, 143.99K)

It will go up when ((They)) are ready for it to go up.

Its a great little project but ultimately it turned out token is not needed

big if true

Why you say its not needed

>The market is wrong, i am right!!

The token is not needed.

there was a post on plebbit about it being so undervalued right now and most people downvoted it kek
poor stinkers can't catch a break

>i'm right the market is just wrong i swear!!!

it doesn't even have a dog mascot

Name 3 ways it's not needed. Bet you can't.

I think that used to make link holders seethe back in the day when it wasn’t as clear how everything was going to work and no one could really debunk that silly bait.

>buy link
>it dumps because crypto is purely speculative and all coins move together
Not great

I need the token

Attached: 1644015329821.jpg (978x1042, 80.51K)

why do people post the token is not needed?

It's a joke. I think.

do you think chainlink is a joke?

It's a joke.

no it isnt...

IT'S A JOKE. YEAH DATS RITE. CRY BOUT IT WHYTE CUBE. HEIL HILTER. CHAINLINK IS A JOKE.

When I was researching whether to keep my LINK or sell it (sold it) part of what convinced me after two years of holding was reading an overview that came to the conclusion of that unless some reason to hold the token is introduced it is basically self moderating price wise.

This is because although you need to buy LINK to use the nodes, the node operators immediately sell the LINK for payment as there is no reason for them to hold the token.

This made a lot of sense to me after following this token for a while. There are periods of buying when new or increased node activity takes place followed by a return to the “base” price after a relatively short period of time.

In this thread we mock Chainlink until it fucking pumps.

Name one way it's needed. Protip: you can't.