Where can I get involved with the metaverse? Like how does one become a land owner and such...

Where can I get involved with the metaverse? Like how does one become a land owner and such? Is it better to just stockpile meta tx like sand, mana and such?

Attached: Snapchat-1973572977.jpg (1080x2136, 257.28K)

>I just basedjakd you

Attached: 6563546354645.png (194x259, 7.2K)

That's a woman

Hi Ian. Nice 126k Reddit karma

I did this to a girl I'm friends with. We got into an argument over who is funny and she said "You're not funny, you just repeat what I say with an ugly picture"
To which I responded with
>You're not funny, you just repeat what I say with an ugly picture
I posted a screenshot to Any Forums but I deleted and don't know if I can get it back

Attached: 955.jpg (1200x1026, 94.12K)

Bump

Invest in the companies who will be building the metaverse

like buying shovels in a gold rush

look into the tech/infrastructure behind it too, think of all the ways current tech will have to improve

thats my strategy anyway

Unless meta says there will be digital land for sale you won't be getting into this whole made up digital real state thing. It probably will happen though, but it won't be related to crypto at all.

Basically this. There is a huge range of companies you can invest, and this is a long play game.

Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck
A flat qt autist
Not him but thx 4 the gold
Made me kek but it was ironic she's based
Take another (u)
Thanks bro I'm trying just feel like im searching in all the wrong places all I see is SNOOP DOG PAID XXXXXX FOR NETAVERSE LAND

>Absolute state of Any Forums

Ok IanSan, just stop spamming this board.

I like how you had to scribble her shit out in pink so we would all know it's a girl.

99.99 pc sure I'm not named Ian I just went onto snap and then coloured over her name Snapchat named it as that. You're telling me someone sent the exact same texts and got thr exact same replies with the exact same file name? Or are you just sure of yourself?
I was thinking it'll be reserved for elites mostly so companies and coins you use in the meta seem to be the way to go. I don't mind holding on I know the MV won't pick up since it'll be shit for first few years till it picks up traction but ny goal is to have made it long before then

Pic for you
Pinks my favourite colour

Attached: Snapchat-1022643942.jpg (971x1920, 384.32K)

It appears my retardation has overpowered autism. I apologise.

>it'll be reserved for elites mostly so companies

At first that'd be my guess, but it will eventually get more massive. Take a look at this infographic which is pretty handy

Attached: Screenshot_20220211-235925~2.png (720x717, 422.91K)

Gonna deep dive into this but Microsoft for decentralisation? I don't think Gates will do that desu pls post any more resources that'll lead me down the rabbit hole

Doesn't matter, the decentralization layer is irrelevant. I dont even know why it's there anyways.

If you wanna go down the rabbit hole You need to think in terms of what's the ultimate purpose of the Metaverse, which is basically selling you digital goods and combining services with augmented reality. I'll give you an example of what might happen:

At some point network latency will be basically zero, right? Meaning that anything could be streamed almost instantly to your augmented reality lenses. When that happens, Sony for example will begin offering a digital version of their latest PlayStation 10 for a ridiculous monthly payment (4 USD), which will allow you to basically experience the digital machine in the same way you do with the physical one thanks to the latest zero latency future 6g-7g networks. Now, when those kinds of marketing moves become the norm and people get comfortable with them, Sony will stop manufacturing the physical apparatus and will only offer the digital one.

This means no more piracy, no more customer service, no more repair campaigns, no more fucking blue rays.

At that point the only thing Sony needs in order to offer the latest console to every consumer on the planet is just an inmense amount of cloud computational capacity and a bunch of coders, that's it.

Attached: Rin-Kajika-5.jpg (545x820, 92.15K)

Every basedjack poster needs to go back to where they came from, reddit.

She made the joke first nice digits btw
Holy fuck that actually makes so much sense. Every day we inch closer and closer to the tech singularity. The no piracy, no repairs part really woke me up. Its thier goal to create a comsooomerist paradise
Haha 69 forgot to check earlier
I love you
Dub dubs noice

>Its thier goal to create a comsooomerist paradise
Exactly. That's the ultimate goal, to alienate people even more in order to give birth to the latest and most aggressive form of capitalism ever imagined, a world where, at least partially, you will own nothing and you'll be happy.

Attached: 1642772671310.jpg (1080x1440, 397.35K)

>
>Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck
>
>A flat qt autist
>
>Not him but thx 4 the gold
>
>Made me kek but it was ironic she's based
>
>Take another (u)
>
>
>Thanks bro I'm trying just feel like im searching in all the wrong places all I see is SNOOP DOG PAID XXXXXX FOR NETAVERSE LAND

Attached: 1585240401428.jpg (1000x800, 127.78K)

My god all the pieces finally fell into place I don't know what im going to do with this knowledge other than use it to financially profit and lose faith in humanity. Thank you user

Attached: Snapchat-549202437.jpg (1080x2136, 308.04K)

go back