>late twenties NEET
>think about an heroing every day for years
>tomorrow I'll be brave enough to do it, I say
>stuck in nowheresville
>can't leave
>need job
>resume is empty
>it sinks in
yeah I think it's Goodnight Vienna chaps.
what's up with the coins by the way, I don't think I'm smart enough for that, it was nice dropping by Any Forums

Attached: The Simpsons - Oh I've Wasted My Life (HQ).jpg (480x360, 9.03K)

Post nose

its a roman nose

what the fuck do we do now

Attached: DomvTrUX4AAlJhp.jpg (443x400, 20.62K)

Checked

Attached: 472829474.jpg (626x254, 20.28K)

didn't think I'd make it this far user...

Go read this.
You're not doing anything with your time anyway.
You too OP.

Attached: 4829294838.jpg (220x333, 11.57K)

be me
>24
>got my BS in accounting 1 year ago
>neet till now
>mom begins annoying me about getting a job
well i guess my neer days are coming to an end. my resume is half empty as well and I'm not falling for the big 4 meme. I'm going to get a shitty entry level job

time is running out for me fast user, cost of living is budging me out of what little I have. All my savings going towards bills etc.
I was hoping for a financial launching pad but it's over. I'm not about to get trapped in a prison as a martyr anytime soon. I don't know what this is.

You overdramatic faggots shitpost all day and have no idea what suffering is really like, every day I have to suffer the neverending pain of cancer while also struggling to make ends meet, I'd trade everything to be some government paid unemployed faggot.

You were never going to be happy even if you made it. There is more to life than money and you have not figured that out.
You need to work on yourself and pull yourself out of this hole. Your cries for help will not be heard. Your pathetic blogposting will be mocked.
It's up to you. Either you quit or you give it a go. I don't shit a shit, it's not my life.

I'm not govt paid and you know nothing about me

Jesus loves you and everyone here in this thread. Be blessed and trust in him

99% sure it's a Jew attempting to demoralised anons. We get multiple of these threads a day.

If you are getting free money from the government then yes you are government paid and you're a faggot whiny bitch.

Attached: E37F079C-A719-4725-BE68-228C5D9CAC8A.jpg (1024x1024, 67.16K)

I'm not getting free money from anyone, unless you count the remains of a dead relative.

>30 yrs old
>never worked a day in my life
Who needs a job anyway

learn a trade
become a barber

Ah so you inherited money, fuck off faggot nobody cares.

you seem to, posting again in this thread

Ohhhh got him, so funny Mr suicidal. You trolled him well. Great post! You're awesome.
Kys.