Be honest, how many of you thought this would be $16 2022?

Be honest, how many of you thought this would be $16 2022?

Attached: 98C328F0-FF72-4710-A2DC-878B4F653E36.jpg (1280x720, 94.06K)

The funny thing is, many that were wishing for these prices to fill their bags are now distraught and angry.
Human psychology is a fickle thing

Well, they weren't expecting it to stay at that price while everything else pumped way more.

I honestly thought worst case scenario LINk would have a bottom at $40 during crashes like this

250 dollars in 2022 followed by 1000 in 2026 was my prediction. I don't know what to fucking do now

Honestly the link cope threads are now lock step with the complete shitfuckery this is shib baggies.

There is literally no difference. Both had their highs and will never see them again yet people cling to their bags because they're gambling addicts and not actually investing.

It's actually pathetic.

hell with skating so close why sell now? youve already held so long

unless youre a shill who wants me to sell. Hey wait a minute, why do you care about my investment?

there is a difference because i dont read shib threads but you post here to compare them... why is that?

SIR GAY DONT STAKE

SIX MILLION THE HOLOCAUST AND THE CHAINLINK
DATS RITE CRY BOUT IT WHYTE CUBE
HEIL HITLER

oldfag here. honestly still in shock it's even over $5.

Yeah. Opportunity cost due to stubbornness has really fucked me the last year and a half or so but we're basically there, may as well ride it out. Eth merge / link staking & ccip are looking to happen right around the same time and both are my biggest holdings, either 2022 is going to be the year I can legit retire, or I'm going to go broke watching both projects fail to deliver what they promised. lets, have, fun :D

I thought it would be $250 peak bullrun and $80-100 post crash. Boy was I way off.

this lmao

member the google cloud announcement
member mainnet
good times

Fud to reddit working still retardads

Craig Wright aka Satoshi Nakamoto told you morons it's a SCAM. Unregistered Unloicenced Illegal. A promise for a promise of software is not something a normal person would call an investment.

honestly? i didn't. i thought it would be $100. lol

it was supposed to be at $1000

Attached: 1555546025885.png (1364x768, 1M)

The thing is it can pump any minute.
The previous years pumps came out of nowhere.

I remember the sudden google pump and then many were priced out overnight

it did a x10 last year, this really isnt shocking

This. Gaybo lied to us.

>Both had their highs and will never see them again yet people cling to their bags because they're gambling addicts and not actually investing.

more likely that they "believe" in the coin and will hold it right back down to -80% from ATH.

I thought it would be $0.16 cents.