“I don’t think he did anything to actually leave The New Day behind...

“I don’t think he did anything to actually leave The New Day behind,” the ex-performer said on his Hall of Fame podcast (H/T WrestlingNews.co). He still wore The New Day gear. He still did the clap in between just to keep people in tune to, ‘I’m still New Day. I’m still representing New Day.’ So, why wouldn’t he go back to The New Day when the run is over?”

“I said maybe Big E should have shed a couple things and make that time, that run, his own, and make that run about Big E. I don’t think Big E throughout his run really ever made the run about Big E. I think that might be part of the problem.

“Social media and stuff like that, there’s a time to actually use it, and I think it was a perfect time for Big E to actually use social media and say, ‘To hell with The New Day. To hell with Kofi and Xavier. I don’t have time to be messing around and playing games right now. Out with the old and in with the New Big E.'”

“For Big E to be thinking about himself as far as getting over, and I think he got over, but something was lacking.”

Attached: Capture.png (846x803, 664.92K)

Booker T can be a smart guy.

Booker T can be a gay guy.

Booker T can be a stupid guy.

Booker T can be a straight guy

Booker T can be a bisexual midwit.

He’s right. New day is a decade old gimmick fucking put it to rest

New day is what is keeping him in the midcard

You're telling me if he was a strong, independent character with presence and a good look instead of a rainbow wearing turnbuckle humping retard, he might have been more over?
Damn, Book.

This. It’s a comedy act with a very defined ceiling.

The New Day had one episode where they came out at the end and just destroyed everyone and it was looking like they were going to be a more serious heel group. Then next week nobody even acknowledged it

lol he would still get buried. he'll have to work for the company another 10 years and become bald before he gets a bobbly lashly push

New Day has lasted longer than The Rock's entire run

The New Day were way better when they first blew up as just obnoxious heels who threatened Michael Cole to eat Big E's ass.
The second they turned to corny babyfaces, it was over.

>Book coming in with the mild take everyone already knew
I'm glad he said it at least. Everyone knows it but retards want to fault WWE directly instead of pointing out that E did nothing to distinguish himself.

I honestly like obnoxious overblown heels and wish we had them more. Goofy assholes acting like cunts works well when every other heel is up their own ass. It's why Kurt got so over.

People made fun of Omega for being a cartoon villain

He should've done a reverse spin-a-rooni

I liked Omega as a cartoon villain.
>DID I DO THAT?
unironically popped me

He'd still get buried.

He's not wrong.