Would he draw dimes?

Just met Mike Lindell, CEO of MyPillow. Great guy, great patriot, I’m gonna blow him later after CPAC ends for the day.
My question - would he draw dimes as a manager?

Attached: 8DEC6E79-6BB4-4A8F-BE9D-EA2EFD43C6A8.jpg (2048x2048, 519K)

I don't get this gimmick desu

I think Mike is a crazy cringe faggot
But he is one of the few successful business men these days who makes American made products. So that's somewhat based.

Only if he goes back to his crack smoking gimmick.

when in doubt assume Any Forums posting

Literally a crackhead

Crack smoking, conspiracy theorist, pillow salesman is a mega dimes gimmick

He used to be, found God though.

Q Patriot is the best gimmick and that's a shoot brother. Heil Hitler.

That's because it's not a gimmick.
He's the Austin of conservative politics and he's not even a politician.

Did Taker somehow resurrect Paul bearer brother I haven’t been following

What gimmick?

I remember reading he was turning up to maralargo with loads of crazy q garble printed out on paper, pretty based desu. I defo believe Biden stole that election, but I was never a Q guy. It was literally every conspiracy theory of the 2000’s with the ending of time traveller Trump sent by God to save america. Shit was wild, how did they fall for it?

They obviously gamed the mail in ballots (been doing it here in Philly for decades) but that voting machine shit they were talking about was retarded

>Qanon is fake because the mainstream media said so and they never lie or misrepresent facts!

Hasn’t American politics always been bent af. My theory is, don’t live like a pop star and save some money and it never really impacts you to greatly. Most the people screeching are massively in the red on both sides

Trump is a time traveler though, his uncle worked on the Manhattan Project. There are currently two Donald Trumps (A and B) running around. A is our Donald, B comes from an alternate 2027 where he’s already stopped the insanity, so he’s advising A on what to do.

Hes going to save pro wrestling and then be president in 2032

IS IT?
CAN IT BE?
IT IS!
IT'S THE REANIMATED CORPSE OF PERCY PRINGLE!

big if true

who dug up percy pringle?

Op I recognise you, i remember you posting a picture before

He'd probably be a pretty good heel manager sort of like Gary Hart or even Kevin Sullivan. Not sure how he is on the mic though.

Thanks, i appreciate that

Lindell is an actual craQhead, so no.