Crypto Bowl? How can we profit from this anons?

What's the play here anons? Spoon feed me

Attached: IMG_20220211_211336_645.jpg (606x910, 95.13K)

normals will get annoyed with all the crypto shit and sell

Tg CryptoBowlOfficial

Attached: photo_2022-02-10_18-30-02.jpg (762x847, 37.91K)

So short? kek

i think btc is going down back to 20k .

My bet is nobody will care and sportsball normies aren't going to buy crypto because of a commercial. But, if they do, whales will probably dump on them like they did every time reddit/twitter tried to pump Doge last year.

this is the top signal we've been waiting for. Max Normies incoming.

There's a reason you see so many FUD threads on Any Forums trying to get you to sell. Don't forget, this board is always wrong.

massive fucking pump.

Yea I stabled earlier. Feels like a top signal to me and also Russia vs. Ukraine fud doesn't fill me with confidence desu...

..bound to be some legit moneymaking opportunities in here somewhere though.

did you know our chinkboi bought some forbes? I wonder what is his endgame

buy the rumoure sell the news

Exactly most people watching will be more interested in the new "funny" commercials.

Bubble bursting. This perfectly mirrors the dotcom bubble. If you don't believe me, actually look up what happened during this time. The mirror events will shock you.

I see it too. Who doesn't see it at this point isn't looking, or maybe too young to remember. NASDAQ didn't fully recover from the dot com bubble until like 2012. Crypto is in for a hurting here. Can't buy the last loaf of bread on the shelf with bitcoin.

i do wonder who they are trying to shake out
whoever is left and here of all places can hold indefinitely
if there is one place where your pr bucks get very little roi it would be here on autism central
or are there really some normies and plebbitors left after everything we saw last year

I'm spreading fud because I believe it. I'm not trying to shake you out. I just like posting here. Jesus christ stop being so sensitive.

You are partially right, more fear back then though due to uncertainty.

People know what to expect and the market crashes ONLY when people sell.

Most of the movement is based on liquidations of longs and shorts.

Superbowl ad back then also cost around 1.5-2 million

Today it only costs 7 million.

That is nothing for a company in crypto. absolutely nothing.

most companies back then only HAD millions on their sheet to work with and if they used it and got no return they would immediately die. which most did besides a few big names like Amazon/Ebay

nah they had way more than millions. the VC scam back then was to sell share in IPOs to normies. The VC scam right now is to sell ICOs to normies. The amounts might be different, but everything is bigger now. Microsoft didn't get back to 2000 highs until after 2010.

>commercials?

90% of the fud is paid for content fren
weren't you here back last week when they flipped the switch and it was so obvious

pretty sure it's the other way around. the shills are paid for. the fud is organic. that's why you see more original bobo content than mumu content, which is just copy-paste production-line content

>Black people and women crying for dumb shit commercials
nah, miss me with that gay shit, cap

>implying there arent Shorting shills
lmao

KEK

I'd love to be the first crew to get a decent token out on one of these zeitgeisty ideas... All you need to do is be the first crew to release a token like "CryptoBowl" when Elon tweets it and you can buy a house with cash.

Check that chart ffs... Kill me

All of crypto is fake value you dumb newfag. Tether has created a fake value for every coin . These crypto “companies” don’t hold fiat. They can’t sell their minted out of thin air coins for fiat either. It’s all a pyramid scam and they use normies to dump on

Definitely priced in

of course there. there's just more pump shills than short shills.

Chainlink staking will be released in the next 24hours

It's not paid shills, Any Forums is just genuinely stupid and panic prone. This board's consensus is always wrong. Always. One of the most consistent reverse indicators on the internet.
>muh evergrande

they are painting this big crash since forever so will not be a big deal
look at covid for example how lame it was tryharding so much that even normies didn't fall for it

MATT DAMON

As the story goes, one day in 1929, Joe Kennedy is getting his shoes shined. The boy began to give stock tips as he polished Kennedy's oxfords. In that moment, it struck Joe that he needed to leave the market.