EXPLAIN THIS

I bought a shit ton of silver when the pandemic started, expecting hyperinflation when governments had to go full helicopter money to keep the system from collapsing.

But inflation has been out of control for two years and my silver is barely worth any more that it was when i bought it? What the fuck?

Attached: Silver.jpg (650x457, 31.93K)

Nobody cares about that shit cause you can seamlessly by dogshitcoins in two clicks and that's where all the money went

the collapse is much worse hell than it was made out to be

Attached: 18365284726.jpg (495x362, 31.8K)

Boomers horde silver, they die, their collection gets liquidated. You buy silver, boomers die faster than people like you buy boomer silver. Cycle repeats. You are just grabbing the bags. Its a cool shiny thing though.

Be patient user. Btw silver is an insurance for total financial collapse, if it 20x's its value you wouldn't like what the world has become. How much do you have btw?

Look at what happened last time it mooned. The economy crashed in 2008, but gold and silver didn't pump until 2011. PMs will probably pump this year or next.

>it’s still criminally overpriced
>better buy digital nothing so i can own literally nothing and be happy instead

You were kiked into bagholding by a generation of bagholders. Either you carry on the delusion and try to dump on a new generation of bagholders, or you wake up now.

Silver isn't a scarce resource.

15x1kg bars + 100x1 ounce coins

shill thread right before it pumps

I've noticed a high number of threads on this and other boards discussing PMs lately. I'm not shilling, but there is shilling in progress.

It's consumption vs. production is lower than gold. The liquidity is just deeper.

Based. Pic related is my little stack

Attached: 34857348953894727.png (922x688, 928.18K)

>investing
>in precious metals
Lmao. PMs are a hedge, not an investment. Best it will do is a 10x under ideal circumstances and more likely a 5x in the event of financial troubles provided other hedges aren't opted for instead. Digital assets and infrastructure seem to be the consensus among the elites this time around. Only keep enough PMs to keep you and your family going to 6-12 months

Cup and handle on the gold chart.
Something is about to happen soon.

Bitcoin unironically took the wind out of PMs sails. Zoomer schizos are all BTC zero gold.

>Zoomer schizos are all BTC zero gold.
I'm 100% silver.

t. zoomer schizo

ehh maybe, I'm a first gen zoomzoom fag (born 97) and i have 1 Oz Gold, 100 Oz Silver, and some BTC + ICP.

just accumulate retard there’s no hyperinflation yet

Same
>t. 30 year old millennial

Attached: 46C09862-AA0C-4154-930D-B0D3849D5553.jpg (808x1104, 329.63K)