I always see this sentiment about "Wrestler X deserved better" that it falls flat most of the time but be real with me...

I always see this sentiment about "Wrestler X deserved better" that it falls flat most of the time but be real with me Any Forums. Should he have been a multiple time world champion?

Attached: Untitled.png (588x302, 24.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WNnYqfNHEcY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He had the personality of a dead moth

Not sure if multiple time champ but definitely a main eventer

Not at all. But this is WWE where the bar is low so he probably should have had one transitional reign.

Why do liberals feel the need to exaggerate everything? Cesaro couldn't cut a promo for his life.

Cesaro talked his best when he was the Sasha fucker. When he is alone, he really can't do anything but wrestle. And believe it or not, even that won't get you over in AEW.

>Why do liberals feel the need to exaggerate everything?
When you believe in a fantasy ideology, it's easily to get suckered into other fantasies.

The man has negative charisma. Even the way he walks to the ring is offputting

No, not really.
But with a mouthpiece, he could've been a regular main eventer with one consolation reign.

What exactly does someone like Drew have over Cesaro?

Ambition

>What exactly does someone like Drew have over Cesaro?
A big sword.

Attached: 1645308181582.png (1920x1080, 1.19M)

Drew
>looks more attractive
>sounds more attractive
Simple

>DURR HE HAS NO CHARISMA AND CAN'T TALK
This coming from people who rave about Brock Lesnar and Bobby Lashley being top champs. Put him with a guy who can fucking talk, that's all you need, retards.

Attached: 31c74c17577cdd9e1865933e0849933c.jpg (729x897, 536.69K)

But they literally put Cesaro with Paul Heyman like 10 years ago, retard.

This thread is about them not pushing him. Just because they put him with a manager doesn't mean they pushed him as a top guy, retard. My point is that they could've because the WWE is like 75% top guys who can't talk these days. Drew, Brock, fucking Goldberg, Lashley, etc.

The ability to talk on a microphone

>Brock has no charisma
Zoomer rhetoric. Lesnar is funny as shit.
youtu.be/WNnYqfNHEcY

Attached: brock-lesnar-boombox.gif (480x480, 3.19M)

English is his first language and its a company that primarily caters to english speakers
Taller
Not balding
Can cut better promos, both scripted and ad-libbed
Has handled live botches on the mic better than Cesaro
Has a fun and easy crowd interaction with the countdown to the claymore kick
The claymore is better than the big swing
Can handle himself with poise and represent the company with professionalism when doing talk shows and meeting kids at special olympics

Cesaro has just never been totally comfortable with speaking english in front of a big crowd
He's had two great talker with Zeb and Heyman and could only get him so far
His big swing is fun buts it not a real finisher
His "neutralizer" is a boring finisher

He works best as a mostly silent foreign heel with a mouthpiece... and that character has to be beat

>75% top guys who can't talk these days. Drew, Brock, fucking Goldberg, Lashley, etc.

idiot
all those guys can talk

they're all bigger and more physically imposing than Cesaro so they can get away with saying less, grunting and hitting big power spots

eh i guess, if your title is held by people like big e, kofi and jinder, cesaro is miles above them so I'd have given the title before any of those guys, but I have to admit he's just not a draw, the most he did to pop a crowd was the swing and it fizzled out quick.
tl:dr he's not world champ worthy but because worse shitters than him have been world champion i wouldn't had any problem with him holding the belt

>if your title is held by people like big e, kofi and jinder

Except those guys never held the "top" title
They were all "world" champs of the B show

Never main evented Mania or Summerslam. The closes any of them got was Big E losing to Reigns at Survivor Series

Just because there's two world titles, it doesn't mean there's two aces.
The "second world title" is just the modern day version of the 80s IC title

yeah but still cesaro never held the secondary world title like those 2

>all those guys can talk
You just said Bobby Lashley can talk. Everything else you've ever posted has been invalidated. You can leave Any Forums now.

Attached: finna.jpg (479x417, 13.96K)