What's the worst gimmick on this board? For me, it's the nighttime Twitter spammer, only spams at night to avoid a ban

What's the worst gimmick on this board? For me, it's the nighttime Twitter spammer, only spams at night to avoid a ban.

Attached: 1632216164477.jpg (748x559, 64.17K)

Wolfie, dude gets worked into a shoot by a number and feels the need to shit up threads for no reason

Anyone who drags consolewars into unrelated threads

the dude trying to get the zoomer slang over the past few days

Blame the elite tranny reddit tourists and their HECKIN YUMERINO GayEW

Ojamaposter. At least bitchtits had his own buzzwords you can call anyone ojama

Where did all the fucking schizos come from? I swear there weren’t nearly as many on /asp/

BWC or consolewars

Sashaschizo and Wolfie are neck and neck for me

>hates BWC
kek why?

I'm sure you're trying to work me but your post is exactly what I'm talking about

The chud gimmick

Yeah gAyEW fucking sucks and stupid fucking trannies should kill themselves.

Sashaschizo. Calls everyone else losers and virgins when he clearly posts here hundreds of times a day. Has go away heat with me. It would be a more believeable act if he feel the need to post in every single thread.

The worst gimmick/meme on this board is the whole “Sasha Banks fucks fans” bullshit that was started. It’s simply not true, but it shows how upset waifufag virgin cucks are. My presence intimidates them all.

Imposter.

*if he didn't feel the need to post

I’ll post in any threads I choose to. No one here owns this board nor Any Forums. Don’t like it? Fuck of back to plebbit where the majority of you came from. Sasha Banks doesn’t want any of you, nor do any women’s wrestlers. Sasha’s husband Mikaze would shoot /HEEM/ any of you. Stop harassing him and his wifey.

Sashaschizo used to be a draw but eh he's not really worth giving a (You) to anymore because he's not as fun...

Just like the "buck breaking" attempt at a forced meme, it's pathetic ytoid cope that accomplishes nothing and does not subtract at all from the amount of BBC/BLACKED posting.

thats because there is no singular sashaschizo anymore. their way of posting turned into a meme that other anons use now to work you.

The people who complain about people who console war. The war is great for the business and great for Any Forums. What would we talk about if there was no console war?

maybe go back before 2019 and see posts there, user

>What would we talk about if there was no console war?
Tons of shit, you reddit tourist newnigger. There was no consolewar when /asp/ was at its best.