Next BTC (jk unless)

Any Forumsraelis.. we all know there won't be another btc but what crypto (in your opinion) will explode to btc like prices? i.e. like a coin purchased in the cents range and exploded out to 3-4 digits? what are your top picks? relax, discuss, take a break from the charts for a sec

Attached: 1609957063675.jpg (1080x1341, 146.51K)

bumping for responses. jeets who respond i will eat a steak for every word you type

yeah immma need some non jeets and bots in here ASAP

GMX buddy. That's it. Enjoy.

checked

OOOH MY PEEPEE IS HARD I MUST COOM

Attached: d5143210-3920-11ec-8056-13e478557c72.jpg (454x520, 44.1K)

Just pay 10k in gas fees bro

its already 40 dollars tho

Attached: 1644601054389.jpg (460x456, 96.26K)

checked, already on board tho user. whats your target price? $1?

checekd

based pledditor

When 100 tinybars is 1 doller

Attached: 1644601833832.jpg (761x547, 59.54K)

Reminds me of golden age of LA
Back in the eighties

why didnt you just say "one microbar"

ZEC, it's going to be listed on places like Interactive Brokers soon.

Elbow too boney. 2/10

so that would mean what for one hbar then?

feed me some info

Monero. It is being adopted on the dark net and it is facing early Bitcoin regulation FUD. It has an extremely active, grassroots userbase and so far normies are being kept out because it is too technical for them to understand.
Plus moonboys are turned off by it because its price performance has been shit.
If you lurk Any Forums you will quickly realize how undervalued Monero because how important privacy will be in the future of the Blockchain space.

fucking checked. this thread is blessed. yeah i am on the monero train tho. im seaerching for some new, undiscovered, niche low key things that have potential to shit on everyone which i am aware of xmr already but much appreciation user

Bretty fucking big moneys

100% THATS A DUDE

so what one hbar would be like 10 dollars? 50? 100? what about the mcap fud those plebbit fags spam in hbar threads

I got you user
I dont even know how these fucking bots end up here even with the strict rules
But fuck that kek
Imo web 3 projects like deip considering their bitcoin news feature

They know nothing.
One Hbar will reach over 10k
Mcap is irrelevant
Supply is irrelevant
Adoption and utility are the king.
The only network cabable of web 3.0

thanks breh, yeah i wish they had more filters to prevent the bots and shit but whatever. DEIP you say? ill check it out. any other web3 projects you recommend?

i cant tell if your a true hbar believer or memeing but i am in agreeance due to my position on hbar and lemons godly design

ICP and Monero. Both are already decent market cap, but they still have a lot of upside before they get close to BTC’s current market cap

I have peeked behind the veil.
After the winter Olympics, it begins.

the fuck did you call me
ill have you know i qualified top in my cl....