Passive income

Why doesn't biz talk about passive income like 2016-18. It seems people only want to stake. I want to start a passive income or a nearly passive income (Small amount of work a week).

Attached: Passive.png (3730x461, 435.15K)

Anyone know the basic of making money from ads on blogs/sites? Recommended topics?

This being about £100 a week.

I was curious about this, types of sites to make. I feel blogging isn't really passive as you'll constantly be writing articles.

'income' is a pre-covid concept.
Nowadays we manipulate the very nature of currency and time, old man.

Because retards realized that even pAsSiVe iNcOmE needs some work put into it so now they just yolo gamble and hope for the best instead

When will you take the yield farming pill?

nu/biz/ has never used a single dApp ever even though they are on this dead board 24/7, if they use something like Binance Earn think they are passive income geniuses for doing so

nu/biz/ just wants one big button to say STAKE which you click and boom you have steady 15% APY for the rest of your life with zero work or risk involved with your asset forever appreciating

Yeah, I'm not really interested in staking and don't mind putting in a bit of work weekly. Like in the image the OP had social media bots.

Attached: F12050A6-325B-4322-8E58-44A9159B983F.jpg (1600x900, 368.52K)

I started an Amazon FBA business about 4 years ago. I sell apparel products. On slow months I make about 150-200 a week passively. On busy months I make about $1000-$1250 a week. I am going to abandon this business and find something more profitable to sell. It's nice because I always have money coming in even if I am jobless. However the goal is not to have a job.

If your into photography and videography you can create images or shoot clips and put them on stock sites where you get a small pay if people use your art

since then didn't the income from adsense drop a lot
also dropshipping is pretty fuck right now with the supply chain issues
as far as i can tell the newest scam is getting paypigs to cough up for your substack
and as to why biz doesn't talk about it anymore well its been 4 years the passive incomes from webshop still require some time input and its gains reach a plateau while the crypto incomes mooned to the point its not worth the hassle anymore

I make like $10 a month from dropshipping t-shirts. I think most of these types of income streams are pretty saturated

Attached: 20190617_093324.jpg (3024x4032, 3.64M)

>nu/biz/ just wants one big button to say STAKE which you click and boom you have steady 15% APY for the rest of your life with zero work or risk involved with your asset forever appreciating
why wouldn't you want this

For passive income with less risk and maximum yield, I think you should look at SPOOL... A stablecoin yield aggregator..

Attached: 1639752586895s.jpg (250x248, 8.62K)

Chainlink neet nodes will be this simple

Instead of farming pill, I advise you take stablecoin liquidity pools...

WOW, YOU ALSO WANT TO MAKE MONEY FROM DOING NOTHING? THAT'S FUCKING CRAZY DUDE!

Seems Spool finance platform is not yet live.... I use Aave and Compound for now....

>I started an Amazon FBA business about 4 years ago. I sell apparel products. On slow months I make about 150-200 a week passively. On busy months I make about $1000-$1250 a week. I am going to abandon this business and find something more profitable to sell. It's nice because I always have money coming in even if I am jobless. However the goal is not to have a job.

Any resources you used to get started or how you decided on a niche?

Are these bots? See:

I’m a scrap metal collector, I make about 800 a week tax free. Sure I drive around and pick up old washer/dryers but I do other things like take railroad spikes, pull copper pipes from condemned houses. I just pull up, turn my orange/yellow work lights on the truck and pry bar my way into the door wearing a helmet and safety vest.

Rural and suburban retards are too lazy or unsuspecting to call the police on someone they think is actually a worker related to a condemned home. Copper pipe is great.

you post a dumb nigger question and you get dumb nigger responses. you might as well cut to the nigger chase and ask the ultimate nigger question: HOW I GET RICH FROM DOIN NUFFIN????

Use AI and top-rated flip Reddit posts.