Why doesn't this bitch just become a wrestler

why doesn't this bitch just become a wrestler

Attached: 254536376.jpg (1200x901, 122.98K)

Is she doing it on purpose? Or do all referees do this but we didn't notice because she looks like a heel manager

because she'd have to take bumps

Marylin Manson looking motherfucker

Shes more over doing what she does now then anything she would do as a wrestler.

Really need to see Jade and Allie make out.

I literally wish she would die. Like, shoot die. Dead.

Attached: Screenshot_20220115-023532.jpg (1080x2400, 702.26K)

Agreed
Legitimately hate this person

Cunt

Attached: 20220225_115810.jpg (826x1003, 394.25K)

wish the ghost of dusty came out and pushed her away

The absolute state of these seething E-Drones getting worked by a fucking ref. Stick to your sloppy shop kids’ show.

>Ref acts like a ref should do, trying to keep the fighters apart before the bell rings
Renault: autistic screeching on Any Forums

Kek at the auto-correct

>Is she doing it on purpose?
100%
People now believe they can be a star in whatever situation. And AEW is such a powderkeg of political correctness, and the workers are such whiny zoomers, no-one will take her to one side and say "can you cut that shit out when you ref my matches".

No please…There are enough ugly women in wrestling already. I mean, in this image, Jade Cargill and Tay Conti illustrate my point. One is a man and the other is a block headed tranny. Aubrey Edwards is a horse faced, fridge bodied tranny.

I'm more of a Citroen guy, so
SIT, TROON!

Imagine how hideous this image would be if Sasha Banks was in it too

fine speech

i concur

Sasha Banks is the hottest woman in the world. Seek help for bringing her up in yet another irrelevant thread. Banks is in WWE, not AEW. Silly faggot.

i hate this woma. you just know shes a hillary supporting IM WITH HER retard

You're right, Sheamus is a lucky man

Sheamus is engaged to his fiancée Isabella. They’ve been together for several years. Cuck posters shoot deserve the rope. Sasha Banks and retired professional wrestler Mikaze are married and will be forever. Continue being jealous. Women’s wrestlers DO NOT date nor fuck fans.

Sheamus' fiance is so nice for letting him sleep with his co-worker Sasha Banks