The start of AEW's Invasion angle begins

It's been over a week now and still no leaks or word about Cody signing with WWE. If Cody has signed with WWE why has it not leaked like every thing else does? If he wasn't going to resign with AEW why would he wait until now to negotiate with WWE. He was not under contract so he could have had talks with them and had a deal in place in case he didn't resign. You'll sooner see Cody at a NJPW Strong taping than a WWE event. It's all a work. Here's what I think he is doing
>Claims he is no longer under contract to AEW
>Flirts with WWE but doesnt sign
>Instead goes on to appear in other feds like Impact, NJPW, GCW etc
>Proceeds to talk shit about AEW and everyone in it at every stop
>Because all these feds have working relationships with AEW Cody seems to be a rogue but is still under the same umbrella
>Let's Kahn talk more about the Forbidden Door and how even though Cody is talking shit he is happy to let him fight or appear on AEW at any time
>This all culminates with Cody getting a title shot for the AEW championship as a babyface tries to "shut him up"
>Because Cody is "no longer under" AEW contract he can fight for the title
>Wins title and "holds it hostage"
>Forms a "WWE" stable, and AEW goes all in with their own "Invasion" angle
This let's Cody reset himself and get from out of the "I will never compete for the HW title" stip he put on himself. With all these ex-WWE guys in play do you really think Cody doesn't have people who want to work major angles with him? Plus Kahn loves rehashing old shit, and now his roster can legit be split between the AEW "originals" and the WWE invaders. He even has Sting for fuck's sake. This will eventually lead to Kenny returning and the other VP's turning face along with him. Kenny set up the fucking angle in his podcast. He stated he never saw this thing with WWE being a war. Only Cody saw it that way. That is the fucking angle. Cody will be the one who starts this invasion war with AEW.

Attached: cody-rhodes-696x392.jpg.optimal.jpg (696x392, 46.57K)

fine speech

wizorked

It all depends on Brandi.

mint

It's happening. Where is the signing? Where is the leak? You really think Vince is going to have a secret like this revealed at WM and not advertise for it?

So now he is supposedly appearing tonight......

The Naito of Any Forums posters

keep spamming this maybe it’ll catch on

It's not going to catch on, it's going to be proven right. Because eventually Cody will appear on fucking Impact or something and the marks are going to have to admit they got worked

Where is he drones?

based

These pastaspammer shut up very quickly when you ask them why he was teased like 4 times on RAW.

I mean i cant tell you how many times i have seen this post but i would love a well done invasion angle in 2022

WWE has tease outside people so far that have no intention or opprtunity to leave. It's not something out of the norm. Where have you been for the last 25 years you fucking retard

you gotta stop making this thread faggot it's getting old

>typing all that shit
acquire vagina

Attached: 1637607137414.jpg (960x1117, 303.81K)

cody is the third man with bryan and mox

>Where is he
filming new episodes of rhodes to the top

Nigga you tried acquiring vagina by chopping off your dick. This faggot thinking he pulling made pussy by showing bitches his +3 shield of resistance. Cope you long necked cock gobbler.

>teasing on WWE means someone is coming
Reminder they teased Okada, Omega among others for years