Litecoin is a peer-to-peer Internet currency that enables instant, near-zero cost payments

>Litecoin is a peer-to-peer Internet currency that enables instant, near-zero cost payments

40minutes later im still here waiting my deposit.

future of finance btw

Attached: 1626447896400.jpg (360x274, 16.81K)

Why the fuck would you use Litecoin when actually fast smart MODERN nets like Avalanche and Solana exist?

>40minutes
>using wrong crypto
dyor nigger

This has never happened. You are describing BTC. I just sent some Litecoin from binance to Coinbase took only 15 min. You paid below average fee.

Excuse me, what year is this?

Avax is an eth clone, sol is a centralized VC Blockchain that goes down all the time.

Coffee shops in my city only accept ancient coins such as Dash and LTC

Let me guess, transaction confirmed in 1 second but your shitty exchange doesn’t acknowledge it just yet.

exchanges set a level of confirmations for different scamcoins when deposits come in
so you have to wait for xx blocks to be mined before it appears in your balance

Why would you use such a worthless ragpull scam token?

>nigger reddit spacing

Or Algorand, transactions are final after ~5sec max and fees are fixed at a millialgo (~$0.001).

This thread is stupid. No one here understands. Bunch of fucking zoomers

Checked but what about muh novel consensus protocol?

i sent it from binance to kucoin. it literally took 45-50minutes.

i think it took like 15-25minutes to get 6 confirmations

What kind of cretin is still paying direct crypto instead of using a crypto visa card

binance takes time to process withdrawals and kucoin takes a certain amount of confirmations before they credit your account
these are exchange issues retard

The kind of cretin who is using cryptocurrency for its intended purpose.

Can't be the future of finance. That's Polygon. You'd be silly to believe lightcoin or whatever is going to come close.

yeah but doesent it need that 6 confirmations anyway before its credited whereever u sent it to? i am actually retard so no need to point that out

Attached: 243556789.png (300x241, 42.64K)

different exchanges require different amounts on confs. idk what every exchanges policy is
LTC is a shitcoin though