Thoughts on Total Extreme Wrestling?

Attached: Shawn.png (941x795, 969.44K)

Most inaccessible wrestling game ever (but the dev did get back to me to say the UI was wholly unfixable which is better than getting no response at all.)

im not autistic enough for it

1. Go to NJPW
2. Turn off repetitive booking
3. Change your product so that gimmicks and storylines don't matter at all
4. Put the best in ring guys in constant tag matches (Hashimoto, Malenko, Benoit, Chono, Mutoh, Kobashi, Misawa, Eddie etc) with everyone ending in a draw so that everyone looks good
5. Put all the same guys in a meaningless "storyline" so they get massive amounts of momentum
There you go

Fun game, wish Jeff could get off the drugs

Attached: unknown-1.png (912x684, 297.3K)

kek is this in the game or from a mod?

I enjoy it alot. I get into some wild world merging stuff with multiple mods and thousands upon thousands of wrestlers and stuff. can be realy interesting once you're a year or 2 with 250 other feds all doing their best also

In the game as far as I can tell; Shawn is a trouble maker so all of the trouble maker events are available to him

fun

I bought Pro Wrestling Sim on Steam a while back. Word to the wise, don't bother with that one. Way too casual, way too easy.

Attached: ss_a8c0627e30d4f8bdc2a4bd95c7ffdfd1b75cab40.600x338.jpg (600x337, 55.18K)

Attached: Best Show.png (1148x889, 674.53K)

Is it even possible to get a 100 rated match? I've gotten over a dozen 99 rated matches, but never 100

There was an user who got 100 years ago on a Kidman/Goldberg Starcade main event because Kidman got a clue and roided up.

based

Think I'm going to have Hogan job to Vader at the next show
Hogan is the most popular wrestler by far, but he's getting old

Attached: Last Show.png (1143x886, 663.84K)

How easy is it to get running on linux?

Maki Itoh bringing the dimes

Attached: Makimania.png (1267x597, 121.75K)

Just use wine

Autism

Women only DB?

What year?