Wagie hate thread

clean it up, wagie

Attached: 1643843929179.jpg (617x693, 103.78K)

Attached: 1643843929175.jpg (1080x1844, 304.02K)

lmao the US is so fucked. dont you fuckers have guns there? surely the dude behind the counter can just shotgun that faggot in the face

Ameriboys get so emotional when it comes to their fast food. But they're okay with niggers raping their daughters kek.

Attached: karvelas.jpg (678x381, 53.17K)

we don't use that word here

>nigger culture

this feels like the same energy as as that one soijac image of the guy who hit his wife over his nintendo switch

I'm not a native English speaker and that situation is confusing, sirs. We have customer, worker and colleague. Customer hits worker but who is colleague? Why the colleague was accused? I don't get the general gestalt

we have n word passes

Attached: 1626459133137s.jpg (241x250, 5.95K)

Wagies can't bring their gun on shift. They can have it in a car, or use one if they have good employers. Most don't though.

>dailymail messing up a headline
many such cases
>customer says his nuggets are too spicy
>employee blames it on his colleague
>customer slaps the first employee (cashier)

Lmao you must be baiting

He should have used the extra mild for white people hot sauce

fucking hell. id just do it to make an example of the faggot customers. someone has to pay the price for being a fuckwit

talking about ameriboys you nigger

it's not a real fucking word

that is so degrading jesus christ
what psychopath comes up with this shit

>implying they have caused enough mkultra shootings for this to be an issue for mcdick employees
>implying mcdicks has purchased any sort of infrared cameras or metal detectors or sny equipmemt for detectinf guns
>implying they csn frisk their employees or otherwise search them
Nigger
You actually comply with those 'rules?' Lol
You're a fuckin idiot if you walk anywhere or work anywhere without carrying in this day and age

Hitting someone wearing glasses is the most pussy thing imaginable.

>What a pussy

I thought it said he hit him 21 times

Rerminds me of this sperg kid who worked at mcdonalds from my grade before moving on

>Robber comes in with a gun to rob the place
>Sperg flatly goes "that's not a real gun"
>Criminal gets pissed and punches sperg over the counter
>Sperg jumps over the counter and fucks up the robber
>Turns out it was a fake gun.

I have no idea why someone would try to rob mcdonalds with a fake gun, but it was a funny local story.

I’ve eaten spicy things that would make smoke come out of your ears, nigger.

Seriously. I'm a federal worker and can't imagine having to grovel to take leave and not just getting holidays off.

Because they’re not fucking skilled workers. That just literally it. Retail makes alot of their money during holidays cause people can shop.

It the nature of the market. Hopefully they get comp days they can take.

seething ameriboy

He didn’t hit him because he’s wearing glasses, he hit him because of the nuggets. Do you think just because the fuck has glasses that he doesn’t get what’s coming to him? That wearing glasses should be some sort of force field to keep extremely fat bespeckled burger employees from getting hit? Wtf?